WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Before you all get too excited, I need to note that we are not here to “film” the event or at least, not in any sort of official capacity. We are attending as guests only. Mel has his own personal videographer filming the event with super high quality equipment and so is Nitto’s Driving Line. While we will of course do some filming of our own, it’ll just be from our perspective of things. Needless to say, I’ll need to apologize ahead of time if what we ultimately put out isn’t as good as you’re all hoping for.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Before you all get too excited, I need to note that we are not here to “film” the event or at least, not in any sort of official capacity. We are attending as guests only. Mel has his own personal videographer filming the event with super high quality equipment and so is Nitto’s Driving Line. While we will of course do some filming of our own, it’ll just be from our perspective of things. Needless to say, I’ll need to apologize ahead of time if what we ultimately put out isn’t as good as you’re all hoping for.

Apology not accepted. I know it will be great!!!

Jsouder53

Hooked

I’m sure it will still be a cool video to see [emoji106]

TrailHunter

Hooked

Well it’s not like you two deserve a break from filming.. [emoji15]. Have fun!

Top Bottom