WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Beautiful shots! As much as I love snow and winter the super cold weather and these pics make me wanna move more lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dang, that looks cool. Be safe out there!

Thanks! Got home safely but there were times where we though we might have to sit it out. :crazyeyes:

Looks like you’re going into warp speed, Star Wars style.

I'll tell ya, it felt like it too... only, I think we were going about 30 MPH at the time :crazyeyes:

That had to have been a long drive for you guys. Crazy weather back up here if that’s where your headed.

It was nuts. Didn't get home until a little past 2am and I had been up since 4am the day before. I think I was starting to see things :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love weather like that, as long as there are not too many idiots out that can't drive.

Be safe, and have fun

Fortunately, other than the plows, there weren't too many people out at that hour and in those shitty conditions. However, we did see one guy in a Grand Cherokee take a spin :crazyeyes:

Safe travels guys. We’re down south and it looks like we’ll get some of that heading back to salt lake as well.

I don't doubt it. We're expecting a LOT of snow today thru Monday. Be safe.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks! Got home safely but there were times where we though we might have to sit it out. :crazyeyes:

I'll tell ya, it felt like it too... only, I think we were going about 30 MPH at the time :crazyeyes:

It was nuts. Didn't get home until a little past 2am and I had been up since 4am the day before. I think I was starting to see things :crazyeyes:

Or not see things due to white out. 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Or not see things due to white out. 🤪

Man, I was all over the place and driving blind at times. We'd creep up until we saw a snow plow marker and then made a course correction to the left or right depending on how far I had drifted to one side or the other. If we were on a straight road, it might have been easier but being that we were winding our way through the mountains, it was a bit harder. :crazyeyes:

They are saying up to 10’ above 7,000 feet and up to 2’ on the valley floor!!!

That's a big part of why we made the push to come home last night. If the forecast is right, coming up today would have been worse.

Top Bottom