WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - we're quite a bit south of home right now. :crazyeyes:

Thanks! It's nice to have a bit more confidence in our front axle :cool:

I don't even think I could install the glide plate on a ProRock. Not that it's even needed :crazyeyes:

It really is nice to have :)

:cheesy: We kind of snuck it in under the radar :cool:

I meant the skid on the bumper. Weren’t you running the sway bar skid on the LOD?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL - so, you're literally the first person to ask this very important question!

What I can tell you is that we did regear but mainly to gain experience. And... I'll have to write an article or make a video of what I think about them. :crazyeyes:

Looking forward to hearing/reading about it. With our JK it was pretty much mandatory even with the better 3.6 so when we did our front axle upgrade it made sense. A JL is on the horizon for us and 37’s right off the bat is something we will be looking at. Glad the 8 speed makes it more of a “want” and not a “need” or at least with the Rubicon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I meant the skid on the bumper. Weren’t you running the sway bar skid on the LOD?

:cheesy: Oh, that thing. We removed it a while back because... how do I say this politely - we weren't too fond of it. :crazyeyes:

We did leave the bar that is used to mount the skid though. :D

jdofmemi

:cheesy: Oh, that thing. We removed it a while back because... how do I say this politely - we weren't too fond of it. :crazyeyes:

We did leave the bar that is used to mount the skid though. :D

I noticed that on the NY19 run, but forgot to ask about it.

What was the issue with it?

We have the same bumper on order, but with the taller stinger. On my JK, I have used the skid plate numerous times, and would not feel good without it.

I see some rock rash on the crossbar where your skid plate was, and the bar don't look like it will handle much.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed that on the NY19 run, but forgot to ask about it.

What was the issue with it?

We have the same bumper on order, but with the taller stinger. On my JK, I have used the skid plate numerous times, and would not feel good without it.

I see some rock rash on the crossbar where your skid plate was, and the bar don't look like it will handle much.

LOL - functionally, it'd be better for us to have it still on. Aesthetically, I think the skid (and this goes for ALL bumpers with this kind of design) makes the front look goofy. Of course, that's just us. :crazyeyes:

jdofmemi

Got it.

As far as taste, I'm glad there are many options. If everyone had the same taste, the world would be very bland.

I like seeing examples of different mods, colors, etc, even though I would not like them for myself.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got it.

As far as taste, I'm glad there are many options. If everyone had the same taste, the world would be very bland.

I like seeing examples of different mods, colors, etc, even though I would not like them for myself.

Oh yeah. It'd be a real bummer if everyone had the exact same looking built up Jeep. Hell, we purposefully stopped running black wheels specifically because everyone and their mother was doing it. :crazyeyes:

mauijim

We don’t get to much snow here. I’m just a ways north of Seattle but I got 28” in 8 days from 4 different storms. The mountain passes got 8’ in in a week. It’s gotta be global warming

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jameswj4

Awesome pictures, and the scenery looks awesome.. how do you guys choose where to explore?. a dart at a map?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom