WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
That came out great! By the look of your overhead shooting stance, either the JT is sitting a bit high or you're standing in a hole. Lol.

20190806_234942.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - you guys are killing me. Glad you like the results as much as we do. These guys did great!

Looks great. Glad to see the motorcycle tire tracks still show up too.

Yup, all the little details are still visible and that's nice :)

Great job what is the cost ?

So, I'm not 100% sure it's the same at every franchise but at this one, the basic Line-X costs just $450 to do the bed and then another $150 if you opt to have the Premium UV top coat applied. In other words, about $600 if you choose to do both :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The line x came out great! It really is a quality product.

I do have to agree with everyone tho, it does look taller in your pics lol

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
With exception of the Line-X, it's been pretty damn quiet on the Wayalife JT front. Based on what I've been seeing lately, I'm going to go out on a limb here... I have a feeling we're going to see Ultimate Dana 60s with Hydro assist. 🤯 Yes... I know. Now if you'll excuse me... I'm going to duck and cover.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
...it's been pretty damn quiet on the Wayalife JT front. ....

If they had actually LAUNCHED the original edition quicker as they led on, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, lol.

And if they would actually open up ordering for the cooler colors, we wouldn't be having this conversation either. I've been waiting to order since the beginning of April.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
If they had actually LAUNCHED the original edition quicker as they led on, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, lol.

And if they would actually open up ordering for the cooler colors, we wouldn't be having this conversation either. I've been waiting to order since the beginning of April.

No doubt about that. That whole Launch Edition was a freaking joke. I would be so pissed off if I had ordered one and then I wasn't one of the first in line for delivery. What I was referring to though, was Eddie's and Cindy's JT (guess I shouldn't have called it the "Wayalife JT"). Ultimate Dana 60s under the JT seem to be pretty popular right now.

BTW, for those interested it's my understanding that Hydro Blue has been dropped from the JT for the foreseeable future.

(all right, that last part was fake news for WJCO)

Last edited:
Top Bottom