WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I didn’t know anyone was watching. ;)
I must say it is very tasty. Hard to find in some areas though.
I think you’ll like it. Let me know when you do.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh yea alcohol is my middle name and when a new one shows up I haven’t tried I notice lol [emoji23]

Definitely will let you know! [emoji106] I’ll have to look when I’m off in the next few days.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got back to Carson City and found this amazing watercolor painting our mail!

Adjustments.JPG

Thank you so Rachel [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Trail JK

WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Just got back to Carson City and found this amazing watercolor painting our mail!

View attachment 353575

Thank you so Rachel [emoji177]

You’re very welcome! [emoji4] I’ve been reviewing my photos for landscapes that I’d like to paint and I realized that some of my favorite photos are trails that we’ve joined you on. Thanks for all the amazing memories! You and Cindy have really contributed to my life and I wanted to give back. Enjoy!

benatc1

Hooked
You’re very welcome! [emoji4] I’ve been reviewing my photos for landscapes that I’d like to paint and I realized that some of my favorite photos are trails that we’ve joined you on. Thanks for all the amazing memories! You and Cindy have really contributed to my life and I wanted to give back. Enjoy!

Very cool painting! Takes talent for sure

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Nevada never disappoints!
View attachment 353734

So awesome. Speaking of NV he also just moved to Boulder City and I was telling him about you backing the badge with your blue light. He told me that the chamber of commerce there actually will give residents that back the badge a blue light for their house. I thought that was pretty awesome.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom