WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you remove the ring they will break the inner bead for you. That's what I had to do here.

Well, that's what I'm hoping for anyway. The last time I was there, they pretty much told me they wouldn't even touch it. Hopefully I'll get someone different with a different point of view :yup:

BTW, it looks like Bobbie is coming over on Tuesday to pick up your new spare?

Well, that's what I'm hoping for anyway. The last time I was there, they pretty much told me they wouldn't even touch it. Hopefully I'll get someone different with a different point of view :yup:

Well good luck with them :thumb:

Ya he said he was going to grab it. Thank you for holding onto that for such a long time :D

MTG

Caught the Bug

The one in south Reno did mine. :yup:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Another +1 for Discount/America's Tire breaking beads on Slabs. I had two Trail Grapplers swapped out under warranty and I pulled the rings and they wrestled the tires off the rims. I had to mount the new tires, but they did the hard part of getting the tires off the rims! :thumbup:

Top Bottom