WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn that’s pretty crazy. Them deers give no fucks do they
LOL - not this bunch. When Cindy first walked out to see why Ripley was barking, one literally started walking right up to her. I know I've said it before but I threw a rock at one of the bucks, hit it hard enough to make it flinch and then it just stared at me. It was about that point where Cindy mentioned that I should probably move.

Brute

Hooked

Brute

Hooked
LOL - not this bunch. When Cindy first walked out to see why Ripley was barking, one literally started walking right up to her. I know I've said it before but I threw a rock at one of the bucks, hit it hard enough to make it flinch and then it just stared at me. It was about that point where Cindy mentioned that I should probably move.
Actually, a deer could screw you up pretty good...if a buck doesn't gore you, both does & bucks can use their front hooves pretty effectively...

benatc1

Hooked
Almost like they are coming to reclaim what’s theirs, some part of town is causing them to migrate.

AZVAJKU

Hooked

WJCO

Meme King
Top Bottom