WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lookin forward to seeing some pics... [emoji1417]

Unfortunately, we don't have a whole lot of pics to show. A vast majority of this trip had us sitting in our Jeeps and rushing around to get to the next destination. Being that we were't there to film the event, we were never given the opportunity to get out and take shots from the outside like the hired crew was. Sorry.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Unfortunately, we don't have a whole lot of pics to show. A vast majority of this trip had us sitting in our Jeeps and rushing around to get to the next destination. Being that we were't there to film the event, we were never given the opportunity to get out and take shots from the outside like the hired crew was. Sorry.

Totally Understandable. It’s nice not having to worry about pulling out a camera every 5 minutes... so you can enjoy the surroundings. [emoji1417]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Totally Understandable. It’s nice not having to worry about pulling out a camera every 5 minutes... so you can enjoy the surroundings. [emoji1417]

To be honest, I think we would have preferred to if only because taking pics or filming is so ingrained in us. As far as surroundings go, I'm sure it was pretty but all we saw was dust most of the time LOL. We would have dropped back like we normally do when in a big group, just to get into some clean air if nothing else but everyone was under a lot of pressure to keep up. Certainly, nobody wanted to be "that guy" that missed the last turn and suffer the public flogging for it. :crazyeyes:

Glad you guys are home safe and with Jet Li in one piece. Thanks for sharing what you could with us. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the highlights whenever they release the video. [emoji482]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you guys are home safe and with Jet Li in one piece. Thanks for sharing what you could with us. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the highlights whenever they release the video. [emoji482]

LOL!! I don't think you'll be seeing much if any of us in the Nitto highlight videos or at least, not unless it's taken out of context and edited in a way to make us look like we were having a hard time. This is after all, a "Nitto" event and we were the only ones NOT running Nittos. :crazyeyes:

As far as coming home in one piece goes, yeah, I suppose that's one way of putting it. At least, we didn't leave any parts behind. :shock:

LOL!! I don't think you'll be seeing much if any of us in the Nitto highlight videos or at least, not unless it's taken out of context and edited in a way to make us look like we were having a hard time. This is after all, a "Nitto" event and we were the only ones NOT running Nittos. :crazyeyes:

As far as coming home in one piece goes, yeah, I suppose that's one way of putting it. At least, we didn't leave any parts behind. :shock:

Ha! I suppose one can only hope. Seems like folks were either breaking things or flopping their jeeps. Hope you guys had a good time all the same.

JAGS

Hooked
LOL! Only on Sunday. The rest of the trip was pretty much just overlanding or pavement miles.

So, another carnage report in your future?

Think you also mentioned upgrading to the Rancho 3.5 lift. Maybe an update on that at some point? I’ve been eyeing the 3.5 lifts out there.

Nice pour on the home pic too. Expensive to get the good stuff on the road. [emoji6]🥃

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, another carnage report in your future?

Think you also mentioned upgrading to the Rancho 3.5 lift. Maybe an update on that at some point? I’ve been eyeing the 3.5 lifts out there.

Nice pour on the home pic too. Expensive to get the good stuff on the road. [emoji6]🥃

eh... I don't think you'll need a carnage report after you see our video. :crazyeyes:
One thing I will say is that of the 2 flats we saw on this event, neither were ours. :cool:
Regarding the Rancho 3.5" lift, yes, we'll be doing an update of that :yup:

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Looked like a cool couple of weeks, if not really busy.

Looking forward to your thoughts on the rancho lift and compared to the others you have already run. Any new thoughts/concerns about the FAD?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looked like a cool couple of weeks, if not really busy.

Looking forward to your thoughts on the rancho lift and compared to the others you have already run. Any new thoughts/concerns about the FAD?

In a nutshell, I really like the Rancho lift. It offers a comfortable ride and big flex and if it has a downside, it's yields way more than 3.5" of lift. Up front, I think we got closer to 4" and in the rear, as much as 4.75" right out of the box. A bit too high for 37's in my opinion but perfect for running 40's!! :crazyeyes:

Regarding the FAD, so far, I'm okay with it and in some ways, kinda happy that it keeps the front drive shaft from spinning. This allows me to run more positive caster on a regular basis and without any ill effect. The only thing that does concern me at the moment is that the breaks in the housing that we've seen have been where the tubes mate to the FAD.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
......I finally found my iPad. I really enjoyed wheeling with you and Cindy again. You are both still pretty awesome.

Hey, really glad you found that iPad. We have missed your knowledge, passion for wheelin’ and humor. Hope you can hang around for awhile.

Top Bottom