WAYALIFE Presidents Weekend Death Valley Run 2018

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
The diversity of Death Valley is just amazing. Michelle and I couldnt think of a better adventure with great friends over the holiday weekend. Thank you Eddie, Cindy, and Steph[emoji122] IMG_3195.JPG IMG_3200.JPG IMG_3206.JPG IMG_3204.JPG IMG_3220.JPG IMG_3250.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
The pics were great. Looking forward to the video. Putting a bit more four wheel drive miles on Jet, what are your thoughts on the new trans? Any other things you noticed, besides the fender rocks and drippy rear wiper. [emoji6]

Oh, and the worst thing about not being able to make the adventure, you always let me know what I missed. Lol. Busy time, but hopefully can get out again soon.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks like a great time. The first time in Death Valley was on the way home from the Whiskey Wanderlust and that was just the pavement...haha. I really want to get out and explore it much more.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Another great write-up and a fantastic set of photos! It’s awesome to see your JL our on the rocks. Can’t wait for the video!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can’t wait for the video! Looks like a great weekend! I gotta make my way out west

For anyone who's into exploring in Jeeps, the west is where it's at for sure :yup:

Thanks for taking us along in pics. DV is one of my absolute favorite places.

It really is an amazing place. :cool:

Looks like a fun trip! Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

It was a ton of fun and I'm glad that we were able to make it happen.

Thanks for sharing with us. Looked like a great time.

Glad you enjoyed the trip report :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The diversity of Death Valley is just amazing. Michelle and I couldnt think of a better adventure with great friends over the holiday weekend. Thank you Eddie, Cindy, and Steph[emoji122]

Wow!! Awesome pics Et, thanks for posting them up! We're so glad that you and Michelle could join us :thumb:

Thanks for sharing. Looked like a good time. Those date shakes look good

So long as the shake guy doesn't kill you, the shakes are super tasty :yup:

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing [emoji846]

Thanks! Need to do this again and get you out there with us :yup:

The pics were great. Looking forward to the video. Putting a bit more four wheel drive miles on Jet, what are your thoughts on the new trans? Any other things you noticed, besides the fender rocks and drippy rear wiper. [emoji6]

Oh, and the worst thing about not being able to make the adventure, you always let me know what I missed. Lol. Busy time, but hopefully can get out again soon.

Absolutely love the new transmission! There was one thing that we did come across and it's that the fan on the JL, at it's highest speed is CRAZY FRICKEN LOUD!! Super powerful though and enough that you can practically feel the suction when standing next to the grill :crazyeyes:

Thanks for sharing. Look like a lot of fun. Can’t wait for my next trip out west.

Glad to hear that you're planning to make it out this way :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fun trip! Thanks for having Tina and I along and great photos!

I know it's hard for you to make these trips but Cindy and I are always glad that you and Tina make the effort to join us. Had a great time with the two of you. :thumb:

Oh, BTW, is the soft top fixable?

Looks like a great time. The first time in Death Valley was on the way home from the Whiskey Wanderlust and that was just the pavement...haha. I really want to get out and explore it much more.

You definitely need to get out and see more of it :yup:

Another great write-up and a fantastic set of photos! It’s awesome to see your JL our on the rocks. Can’t wait for the video!

Hey Ty, long time no see! Glad you enjoyed the trip report and yes, a video on at least Last Chance Canyon is coming very soon :yup:

Looked like lots of fun, How you guys liking and how they holding up with those new JL's

Honestly, the JL in bone stock form is nothing short of amazing. A HUGE improvement over the JK stock.

Nice trip. I explore the west, through these threads! Thanks for sharing. I can’t wait for the video!

LOL! So glad to hear we can share a bit of what we have with you :)

Top Bottom