WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Umm that was the guy that didn't respond when he was up. You already added Chris(2012jkfing....blah blah blah) to the list.

You're right and, now that you mention it, I gave 2012jkfing until Friday to decide. At this point, I will give the rest of the people until Monday to post up specs and a pic of their Jeep showing that they meet the requirements. After that, this trip will be full up with or without the full 30 rigs.

Now it's real!! Get your mods done or get out!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

• 2.5 inches of lift
• 35 inch tires
• winch
• Tow points front & Rear
• Rocker guards
• Recovery gear
• Full size spare
• CB radio
• Fire extinguisher
• Spill kit
• WAYALIFE windshield decal
1401079730835.jpg
1401079752303.jpg
1401079777742.jpg
1401079791672.jpg

sent while sitting on the crapper

Awesome! Thanks for posting that up - that makes everyone on the list.

ScubaSteve, if you still want in, you just need to post up a pic with your Jeep showing that it meets the requirements. Otherwise, whoever is on the list is it.

Can't wait to head out! It's been way too long since I've been out with my Wayalife family.

your all going to have a great time wish I was able to meet the requirements. Well for sure next year! :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Can't wait to head out! It's been way too long since I've been out with my Wayalife family.

It really has been way too long and we're really looking forward to seeing you :thumb:

your all going to have a great time wish I was able to meet the requirements. Well for sure next year! :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you can still make it up this way, please let us know. We'd love to hookup with you and maybe even get a run in if you're up to it.

Congrats to everyone that got their rigs done and posted up for the trip. I'm looking forward to wheeling with many good friends and making some new ones. :yup: This is going to be one awesome trip. :thumb:

Awesome! Thanks for posting that up - that makes everyone on the list.

ScubaSteve, if you still want in, you just need to post up a pic with your Jeep showing that it meets the requirements. Otherwise, whoever is on the list is it.

Thanks. I'm in. Jeeps at ORE. Will install Wayalife sticker after I get the Jeep back.

Requirements
• Nitto Trailgrabbler MT 40x13.50r17
• Evo Tow points front & Rear
• Rocker guards - Evo
• Recovery gear - Yes
• Full size spare - Yes
• CB radio - Yes
• Fire extinguisher - 2
• Spill kit - Yes
• Wayalife sticker - will install after I get Jeep back from Evo

IMG_1036.jpgIMG_1287.jpgphoto.jpg

Congrats to everyone that got their rigs done and posted up for the trip. I'm looking forward to wheeling with many good friends and making some new ones. :yup: This is going to be one awesome trip. :thumb:

X2! Can't wait to meet all of you, and for the ones I've already met and forgot your names, I can't wait to meet you again! I am equally as much excited to hang out with you guys as I am to run the trail! This will be a great time!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I find out Monday for sure whether I'm joining the run or working. At this point though, it unfortunately looks like I'm having a door sale.

Top Bottom