WAYALIFE Rubicon Run 2013

mrmet1983

These pictures make me so jealous but I will be making my way out west this spring , maybe we cud all hook up and do a rubicon run in may

Sent from my JK

MTG

Caught the Bug
These pictures make me so jealous but I will be making my way out west this spring , maybe we cud all hook up and do a rubicon run in may

Sent from my JK

May may be pretty early for the Rubicon. It will depend on the type of winter we have this year.

mrmet1983

May may be pretty early for the Rubicon. It will depend on the type of winter we have this year.

I'm always up for a little snow , cold doesn't bother me.

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

MechanixRage

Awesome pictures guys, it was a great trip and if was great to meet everyone, not a bad apple in the bunch, can't wait to meet up at Moab or another trail, I'll try and upload my pics soon too.

mrmet1983

The snow in the Sierra's make the trail impassable until the spring melt, which can go well into June.

Guess ill see how it goes, Ive seen a few videos of people running it during the melt and looks like a lot of fun

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy cow!! OUTSTANDING pics everyone, thank you so much for taking as many as you had and for posting them up here!! Being the big group that we were, it was next to impossible to know what was going on 5 Jeeps back. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Guess ill see how it goes, Ive seen a few videos of people running it during the melt and looks like a lot of fun.

You mean like this...

This was filmed on 4th of July weekend, a day after the trail was broken for the first time that year :crazyeyes:

ramin

Great pictures everyone! An epic run given the number of the rigs involved.
Thank you everyone for such a memorable trip. :)

Last edited:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a hi-res group shot at the top of Cadillac Hill :)

main.php

GeckoBCBen

I had a great time on this trip. Look forward to wheelin with this crew again. Hopefully Moab!
Here are some of my pics
IMG_4405.jpg IMG_7791.jpg IMG_7802.jpg IMG_7873.jpg IMG_4416.jpg IMG_7822.jpg

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
In the third pic you can see a K-5 with a prerunner bumper in the left side of the pic. He was on three wheels and almost flipped when MTG and I were coming through tailgunning for group one.

Top Bottom