WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Problem with that is it’s illegal, and I’m a lawyer, so that’s not gonna work. Trust me, I’d be THE ONE the FCC gets the FBI to question—just my luck. No thanks. I do appreciate all the input though.

No problem, just tell the FCC that you don’t speak English (in English) and that you are a migrant fleeing political oppression in your home country. Then ask them which way to Nuevo York. Worst case you’ll get a First Class plane ticked, cell phone, health card, Biden/Harris 2024 t-shirt and some walking-around-cash.

NPC 6060⁸42

No problem, just tell the FCC that you don’t speak English (in English) and that you are a migrant fleeing political oppression in your home country. Then ask them which way to Nuevo York. Worst case you’ll get a First Class plane ticked, cell phone, health card, Biden/Harris 2024 t-shirt and some walking-around-cash.
Don’t forget the four star hotel accommodations.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
OIL CHANGED ✅
TRANSFER CASE FLUID CHANGED ✅
DIFFERENTIAL FLUID CHANGED ✅
TIRES ROTATED ✅
VISUAL INSPECTION OF BOLTS ✅

And so far today, swapped in some new coils up front...
20240324180004-d37b6b12.jpg

20240324180008-301b520d.jpg

20240324180012-dfa5a194.jpg

20240324180015-229b9f83.jpg

Still have a few more things I'm hoping to do but getting closer :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just a heads up on a couple of things!

1. If you have one, please pack your cowboy hat for this trip! 🤠
2. If you arrive on Sunday early enough to join us for dinner, please let me know. We're hoping to do something fun and would love to have you along! (y)

jeeeep

Hooked

2. If you arrive on Sunday early enough to join us for dinner, please let me know. We're hoping to do something fun and would love to have you along! (y)
angry cause I'm missing out on another good time opportunity...
Today is just really pissing me off with Jeep lame concepts and now this 😂 🤪

JAGS

Hooked

No cowboy hat, but will be arriving early Sunday. I’m guessing drinks before during and after dinner too. 🤣🥃🥃🥃

Top Bottom