WAYALIFE Wild West Weekend - Kick Off to Summer 2017

JAGS

Hooked
Damn, that was a packed couple of days! Wouldn't have changed a thing, it was blast. [emoji106] Thanks Eddie and Cindy for getting us all together. And to everyone on the trip, had an awesome time! Amazing all the cool things you can find in the middle of nowhere. [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks like a blast. I love the old western history. It's great that you love to share the wealth of knowledge you have. Thanks for bringing us along on the journey.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Awesome pics Cindy and Eddie! Looks like everyone had a blast! I know Adam had fun driving in the ledge on the way to and from the rock cabin lol

Speaking of the cabin, did it look in good condition and untouched like it did last time you were there? I know you said the one bolder fell in front of the mine entrance but just was wondering if anyone vandalized the cabin at all

Looks awesome out there. Thanks for sharing.

Eddie - I noticed the way you have your PSC mounted, the ram sits below the tie rod. After installing the 60's, mine does the same thing. Are you planning on running high steer, or doing a custom ram skid? Or nothing at all? :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone, I'm so glad that you enjoyed the post and following some of the fun we had. :cool:

A very good time! Thanks for planning and leading us to some old time watering holes! Excellent photos! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

It was good to have you along for the fun. It'd been too long and I look forward to doing it again soon :yup:

Looked like such an awesome weekend with good friends! Lots of cool things to explore. Wish I could have made the trip! Thanks for sharing!!

Bummer you couldn't have made it but look forward to seeing you and Alex soon. :cool:

Looks like a fun adventure. How did the coopers do in the soft sand?

Honestly, I keep pushing these Coopers to see how they'll do and so far, they have yet to disappoint. They did great in the sand.

What a blast! Such a fun way to kickoff the summer! Thanks for planning and having us along!

We're so glad that you were able to join us for this trip. Good times for sure and look forward to doing it again soon :thumb:

Great pics! Great time as always !

About time you and Jen came out with us. Glad you had a good time :yup:

Damn, that was a packed couple of days! Wouldn't have changed a thing, it was blast. [emoji106] Thanks Eddie and Cindy for getting us all together. And to everyone on the trip, had an awesome time! Amazing all the cool things you can find in the middle of nowhere. [emoji41][emoji41]

Definitely was a crazy packed full of fun weekend and with almost 300 miles racked up all off road. Glad you were able to join us :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome pics Cindy and Eddie! Looks like everyone had a blast! I know Adam had fun driving in the ledge on the way to and from the rock cabin lol

Speaking of the cabin, did it look in good condition and untouched like it did last time you were there? I know you said the one bolder fell in front of the mine entrance but just was wondering if anyone vandalized the cabin at all

The cabin and surrounding area looked as good as the last time we'd been here. With any luck, it'll stay that way for years to come.

Looks awesome out there. Thanks for sharing.

Eddie - I noticed the way you have your PSC mounted, the ram sits below the tie rod. After installing the 60's, mine does the same thing. Are you planning on running high steer, or doing a custom ram skid? Or nothing at all? :beer:

We've been meaning to get an EVO skid welded onto the axle. We just need to make time to make it happen. That being said, it being unprotected hasn't been a problem for us yet.

That was a fun trip!!
Great story to tell.

So glad that you were able to join us for this run. Good times for sure :cool:

Looks like a really cool Trip. The destinations seem a lot more preserved in Nevada then what I've seen in remote parts of California.

Fortunately, there just aren't as many people up here as there are in California and the locals try hard to keep quite about the trails we have here. This has done wonders to keep most of the yahoos away.

Great pics! Funny that not much can survive out there but saloons. The wayalife JD t shirts are cool too.

LOL!! Gotta have your priorties :D

longarmwj

Awesome pictures!!! Beautiful scenery out there for sure :thumb:.

You came out lucky with the steering fix. I've lost steering before, its a bad feeling in your gut.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
The best type of thread! I learn some history, see Jeeps in their natural habitat and some friends having a great time! Thanks for sharing. [emoji106]

Top Bottom