WAYALIFE Wild West Weekend - Kick Off to Summer 2017

Andy5160

Hooked
The more I look at your West coast adventures the more I want to move there!!!!!
In any case greatly appreciate you sharing your experience and Wayalife with all of us.
Cheers !!!!!!!!!!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Way to kick off another season of Jeeping!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Only real men move out here. :taunt: Kidding. It really is as cool as it looks. Come on out even if only to visit, rent a Jeep if you have to!

Lol lets not measure our drive shafts!!!!!!

I am deffinetly driving my jeep there when the time comes however my girlfriend can't stop bringing up Scotsdale trip she took few years ago and she wants to go back badly :)

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I finally got a chance to look this over. It looks like it was a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing. I've probably said it before, but your photos & descriptions, make me almost feel like I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As the others have said...what a great trip and excellent trip report! Thanks for having us along. We had a blast!

It was great to have you and your family along for the fun :cool:

Awesome thread and pics, hopefully I can make the next one!

I know you're a busy guy but I sure hope you and Chelly can join us on a future run.

The best type of thread! I learn some history, see Jeeps in their natural habitat and some friends having a great time! Thanks for sharing. [emoji106]

Glad you liked it. It's just a matter of time before you're a bit closer to our neck of the woods :thumb:

What a great adventure! Burned a little more rubber off the Coopers before the 40" inch upgrade too.

LOL!! That was the plan but surprisingly, our 37" Cooper have been wearing really well :yup:

The more I look at your West coast adventures the more I want to move there!!!!!
In any case greatly appreciate you sharing your experience and Wayalife with all of us.
Cheers !!!!!!!!!!

But, there's nothing to see out here :crazyeyes: :D

I finally got a chance to look this over. It looks like it was a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing. I've probably said it before, but your photos & descriptions, make me almost feel like I was there.

Well, hopefully someday you can be out here with us

:yup:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
What an awesome trip with lots of whiskey eer.. I mean history! Haha Thanks for sharing looked like a fun trip! [emoji106][emoji482]

n3tfury

And finally, a parting shot to those who gave everything so that we may be free. It is because of them that we were able to enjoy a fun filled weekend like this.
20170530130226-f32b12fb-me.jpg

Thank you for the last pic and comment. Too many forget.

Fantastic pics and awesome trip! Planning on doing one of those trails on my way through to OR later in the year.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I need get out for some exploring like this. How much fuel did you guys burn and how much extra did you bring?

Even in a place as remote as Northern Nevada, it's really pretty hard to run out of gas unless you're doing it on purpose. Sure, it takes planning and it can be close at times especially when you're covering as much ground as we did and if you drive as hard and fast as we like to go. To be on the safe side, most in our group came prepared with at least 4 gallons of extra fuel. That being said, nobody needed to use it on this run.

gregolso

Great pics, and it looks like everyone had a great time, including the kids.
Way to start the summer :)

Thanks for sharing!
-Greg

GemHunter

Many thanks to Eddie and Cindy for planning such a fun-filled, scenic weekend with the memorable stops at the Nevada watering holes. We always have an amazing time with you both! Thanks for the many dinks, even though it made us a little..... 20170527_183856.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Many thanks to Eddie and Cindy for planning such a fun-filled, scenic weekend with the memorable stops at the Nevada watering holes. We always have an amazing time with you both! Thanks for the many dinks, even though it made us a little..... View attachment 262288

:cheesy: What a perfect pic! So glad that you and Tony were able to join us for this trip and have a few dinks with us :drunkbuds:

Can't wait to do it again :thumb:

Top Bottom