What are your 2018 Jeep resolutions?

QDman

Just bought my stock JK a couple of weeks ago, so I have a lot to do.

Definitely want to get sliders, front bumper, and winch.

I also really need to find a club or group that can teach me how to have safe fun off-road.

Brute

Hooked
Fordyce, CA; San Rafael Swell, UT; Imogene, Black Bear, Engineer & Mosquito passes, CO. Pushing doing the Dakar route through Chile to 2019 (lmk who wants to go...)

GraniteCrystal

Fordyce, CA; San Rafael Swell, UT; Imogene, Black Bear, Engineer & Mosquito passes, CO. Pushing doing the Dakar route through Chile to 2019 (lmk who wants to go...)
Brute, when is CO trip planned?

Might be interested in Chile. Similar route to what the XOverland guys are doing this season? If not familiar, it'd serve you well to go watch this season in preparation for your journey.

Brute

Hooked
Brute, when is CO trip planned?

Might be interested in Chile. Similar route to what the XOverland guys are doing this season? If not familiar, it'd serve you well to go watch this season in preparation for your journey.

Thanks for the heads up on Chile...and I emailed you about CO this summer

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Definitely going to go through some basic upgrades, ball joints, universals, paint underside (rust resistant).

And definitely hit some trails, camping, earn some Jeep badges.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Wheel more, build as much [emoji23] coilovers, possibly a pro rock 60 front, then a full float 60 rear later. Or just a prorock44 up front and start on a buggy

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Buster3479

Explore more, troubleshoot and build less.
Rubicon Trail
Actually make it to the 2018 Texas Exodus

Last year was such a bad Jeep year for us. So many amazing plans and extensive investments, and we weren't able to do any of them. May 2017's time and financial investments pay off in 2018 adventures!

GraniteCrystal

Explore more, troubleshoot and build less.
Rubicon Trail
Actually make it to the 2018 Texas Exodus

Last year was such a bad Jeep year for us. So many amazing plans and extensive investments, and we weren't able to do any of them. May 2017's time and financial investments pay off in 2018 adventures!
Hoping the same for you. This year was rough.

Hope to have my PR44 hanging out front and make the jump to 37's. Aside from that the jeep is where I want it. A Rubicon trip is something I really want to be a part of. Moab is kind of my backyard so I'd like to see some new trails I haven't done before.

Helwyr

keep making payments... lol. still an apprentice so funds for big mods are scarce so saving for 35s, rims and a 2.5” lift. everything else isn’t important right now.

Maineiac

Hmm I have a ton of resolutions for Jeep this year.. but I will only list the realistic ones!
1) seat covers
2)better headlights/foggies
3)new shocks
4)install the CB
5)fix small water leaks at tailgate
6)new exhaust
7)hopefully teach the old lady how to drive a manual without stressing me out too much!

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Ditto to the drive more, build less. Plan to run the Alpine Loop, Imogene Pass, Poughkeepsie Gulch, and maybe Black Bear Pass.

Also, I want to run Badlands in Attica IN a bunch.

Mods: putting on the Jspec 2.5”, winch, and maybe Evo sliders. Also, want to get all my trail gear organized.

Edit: also if Exodus Jeeps does Exodus: Part Deux, I really want to go.

I also hope hit 8 National Parks:
Channel Islands
Pinnacles

Badlands
Wind Cave
Rocky Mountain
Black Canyons

Smokey Mountains

Edit- took a realistic look at our California trip and Joshua tree is not gonna happen.

Dude, I would love to join you if I can get some shit done. Just got a ton on my plate!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
1) get out more
2) organize rear cargo area to accomodate gear for 4 people
3) complete second set of tools that can stay in jeep

Top Bottom