What did Brown Santa show up with today..

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Thought they were going to ship powder costed. That's what was posted by EVO.

those may be the alum versions, I would have gotten that, but it wasn't an option when I ordered my steel one. Doesn't matter to me either way tho just excited to get myne delivered.

Rusty

Nice they even come pre-drilled for lights...looking forward to getting mine too, ordered mine in steel though.

GeckoGlow

Thought they were going to ship powder costed. That's what was posted by EVO.
those may be the alum versions, I would have gotten that, but it wasn't an option when I ordered my steel one. Doesn't matter to me either way tho just excited to get myne delivered.

Yes, the aluminum ones ship bare. I hear the steel ones are still at powder coat but "should" ship this week.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Another non-jeep related purchase. But I thought it was cool enough to share. Heading to the magic kingdom soon and would like to eat as healthy as possible. Picked up a cooler backpack and some cut-to-size ice sheets to go in it. I could see a lot of uses for these.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392188991.714531.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392189001.265767.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Another non-jeep related purchase. But I thought it was cool enough to share. Heading to the magic kingdom soon and would like to eat as healthy as possible. Picked up a cooler backpack and some cut-to-size ice sheets to go in it. I could see a lot of uses for these.

View attachment 68877

View attachment 68878

I've seen those around and like the flexibility. Never used them though so you'll be test subject.

Hit me up when in town and we'll grab a beer. Or get the fams together. I'm sure the wives can find something to talk about.

- Jason

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm sure the wives can find something to talk about.

Probably, but what would you and I do? :idontknow: :cheesy: :thankyou:

My guess is we will not get a spare moment. If we do, it will be spent in the park while the in-laws watch the kids sleep. If you have passes and want to spend a weeknight in Disneyland let me know and I'll let you know the dates.

JAGS

Hooked
Probably, but what would you and I do? :idontknow: :cheesy: :thankyou:

My guess is we will not get a spare moment. If we do, it will be spent in the park while the in-laws watch the kids sleep. If you have passes and want to spend a weeknight in Disneyland let me know and I'll let you know the dates.

Ha ha. Fair enough. Just throwing it out there. We've got passes to knotts/soak city for the fam. Did Disney for many years when the kids were younger.

I'm sure you all will have a blast. 👍

- Jason

MTG

Caught the Bug
Ha ha. Fair enough. Just throwing it out there. We've got passes to knotts/soak city for the fam. Did Disney for many years when the kids were younger.

I'm sure you all will have a blast. 

- Jason

Yeah I think my kids are younger than yours. Disney is still pretty exciting for them. Actually we all have a great time. I hadn't been in years and we started going 3 years ago. Been having a blast! Not saying I wouldn't be down for a impromptu S&G, but who knows what the schedule will bring? Last year was the trip from hell. Seriously, not much else could possible go wrong (e.g. projectile vomiting, flu, cancelled flights, flat tires etc.) and we still had a good time.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah I think my kids are younger than yours. Disney is still pretty exciting for them. Actually we all have a great time. I hadn't been in years and we started going 3 years ago. Been having a blast! Not saying I wouldn't be down for a impromptu S&G, but who knows what the schedule will bring? Last year was the trip from hell. Seriously, not much else could possible go wrong (e.g. projectile vomiting, flu, cancelled flights, flat tires etc.) and we still had a good time.

I don't think you can ever be to old for Disney world/land. I went to Disney world 2 years ago with my dad, stepmom, and little sis (6 yrs) and I had a blast! I was 21 but had a great time! Felt like I was 10 again lol

Sent from my iPhone

jelliott076

Are you flying or bringing your rig? It would be great to see you. Disney is a bit of a drive from SD, but worth it.

JAGS

Hooked

Disney is always fun! We had season passes like 3-4 yrs in a row. Then the passes got crazy expensive and the kids got involved with sports and other activities. Made it harder to go and fit in everything else to recoup the cost.

Shoot me a PM when your in town and maybe we'll met up.

- Jason

Top Bottom