What did Brown Santa show up with today..

JAGS

Hooked
Full disclosure- I failed to read the fine print on the EVO site about the Zeon so when my 1/4 pounder arrived today, I was about 1 1/4" out of alignment trying to mount it :(

e3ada7at.jpg

I want to keep the bumper so it's either return the 10s and get a 9.5 cti-s or find someone to cut the recess wider :(

On the upside, Brown Santa brought all my EVO items today..
gu4ejede.jpg

Sliders, ExoSkins, 1/4 Pounder. Now to save up for the Carrier and corners :)

Sent via Ansible

No it is not an option to have the winchline hole centered or offset. The WARN 9.5 CTI is a GREAT option though...

So how much you want for your open box Warn Zeon. ;)

PNWjeeper

Full disclosure- I failed to read the fine print on the EVO site about the Zeon so when my 1/4 pounder arrived today, I was about 1 1/4" out of alignment trying to mount it :(

e3ada7at.jpg

Sent via Ansible

Do you have any more pictures of the fitment?
is it just the opening for the winch line that does not line up and make this bumper not work with the zeon? or is it the body of the zeon that does not work with the bumper?

JAGS

Hooked
Oh yeah!!!! Look what I got. TRUCK-LITES. Even came with free shipping too. Very cool bonus guys. Thanks again Truck-Lite and Wayalife. 👍😄😎 You guys rock!!! 🆒

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392834943.365401.jpg

iRonin

Do you have any more pictures of the fitment?
is it just the opening for the winch line that does not line up and make this bumper not work with the zeon? or is it the body of the zeon that does not work with the bumper?

Bumper is fine, standard footprint for typical winch footprints where the motor/etc is left-justified.

But the Zeon is essentially "too symmetric" to fit. Because the housing is equal on both sides, it sits dead center in the tray, which is 1 1/4" off of hole and opening alignment. The upper beveled edge of the recess opening stops the winch from sliding over to align. I would essentially have to cut out another 2" from the top opening and drill new mounting holes to force it.

Here's the top down view where you can see the opening bevel that gets in the way:
yrape2e4.jpg

And here is a rear view showing the hole alignment and the space where it "could" slide over if I really wanted to cut into the top:
by3e8yhy.jpg

Honestly, I think it will be easier to just trade out the winch for a 9.5 cti-s and be done with it :)

Sent via Ansible

Rubicon_01

No it is not an option to have the winchline hole centered or offset. The WARN 9.5 CTI is a GREAT option though...

Good to know, I do not remember what site I saw it on that the option was given for either opening, I just remember being surprised about it because I had always thought it only had an offset opening but still really liked the bumper. I have the zeon sitting on a BFH right now and when I saw that I was very tempted to switch the the 1/4 pounder but I guess if the option isn't available I will keep my BFH. Thank you for your clarification

hydrohut

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392884134.848012.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392884161.746924.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392884212.708444.jpg 2" OME, Been waiting a while for this to arrive so dropped everything and installed same day, then off down the beach to find some lumps and bumps to try it out on. All good, ride feels just a little softer. Will be giving it a full workout on the weekend.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Evo sliders and rock skins. Finally ditch the factory sliders and ace rails.
Thanks Northridge!

Attachments

• 1392943364738.jpg
    1392943364738.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Top Bottom