What did Brown Santa show up with today..

JKbrick

I was going to do that with the d-ring plates on the side, but the supplied bolt doesn't engage all the threads of the nut when both the plate and fascia are used at the same time. Maybe when I get bored sometime this summer, I'll change it up.

Do you use both the plate and the facia or discard the plate?

GeckoGlow

Do you use both the plate and the facia or discard the plate?

It can be done fascia only or fascia with side plates, doesn't make a difference, so long as one of the two are used. To run both, I'd get longer bolts to go through the d-ring mounts.

iRonin

Santa brought me a Zeon 10s today :)
6aquqene.jpg

Sent via Ansible

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well I was my own brown Santa today and drove over to Quadratec to grab some new brake pads and a new unit bearing

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392660912.512891.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Whiskey River

What did Brown Santa show up with today>

4" EVO Plush ride coils, Synergy drag link flip and misc brackets. Still waiting for Metalcloak upper and lower front control arms as well. Plus still deciding which shocks to run.
EVO.jpg

iRonin

Not that I want you to need to use them, but I want you to use these so there is some real world feedback. I'm considering the 10s as a winch option.

Nice pick ups there gents. If nothing else, they look bad ass! 👍

Full disclosure- I failed to read the fine print on the EVO site about the Zeon so when my 1/4 pounder arrived today, I was about 1 1/4" out of alignment trying to mount it :(

e3ada7at.jpg

I want to keep the bumper so it's either return the 10s and get a 9.5 cti-s or find someone to cut the recess wider :(

On the upside, Brown Santa brought all my EVO items today..
gu4ejede.jpg

Sliders, ExoSkins, 1/4 Pounder. Now to save up for the Carrier and corners :)

Sent via Ansible

Rubicon_01

Full disclosure- I failed to read the fine print on the EVO site about the Zeon so when my 1/4 pounder arrived today, I was about 1 1/4" out of alignment trying to mount it :(

e3ada7at.jpg

I want to keep the bumper so it's either return the 10s and get a 9.5 cti-s or find someone to cut the recess wider :(

On the upside, Brown Santa brought all my EVO items today..
gu4ejede.jpg

Sliders, ExoSkins, 1/4 Pounder. Now to save up for the Carrier and corners :)

Sent via Ansible

Is it not an option to get the opening off center or centered? The last time I was on there website I thought I saw that option you may be able to just order one with a centered opening and send that one back or sell it

Panda

Not that I want you to need to use them, but I want you to use these so there is some real world feedback. I'm considering the 10s as a winch option.

Nice pick ups there gents. If nothing else, they look bad ass! 👍

Thanks Jags I will def post it's performance I do plan on needing it as I need to see more of the rubicon :D

Sent from bad apples...

ChaosNein

Is it not an option to get the opening off center or centered? The last time I was on there website I thought I saw that option you may be able to just order one with a centered opening and send that one back or sell it

No it is not an option to have the winchline hole centered or offset. The WARN 9.5 CTI is a GREAT option though...

Top Bottom