What did Brown Santa show up with today..

BlackKnight

Jackal01

I went to visit the purple Santa since he's still behind from Harvey. I didn't even have a delivery date...only knew it was somewhere in Houston.

20170908_152401%7E2.jpg

Bestop Trektop Pro.

WJIN4LO

My compressor! A Viair 450P auto, I decided on this one for a few reasons mostly price was right and it seems like it would do me fine.

As much as I want a dual ARB with tank I cant justify it, I don't mind waiting a bit longer to air up and.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Hilop

Caught the Bug
My compressor! A Viair 450P auto, I decided on this one for a few reasons mostly price was right and it seems like it would do me fine.

As much as I want a dual ARB with tank I cant justify it, I don't mind waiting a bit longer to air up and.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've had one of these for a couple years and it's a solid choice.

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
I just ordered some 37" Copper STT Pros from Discount Tire. Looking forward to getting everything installed on the Jeep after I get back from this mobilization.

Rst8rox

IMG_0771.jpg IMG_0772.jpg
14" pair for the front showed up a minute ago!!! 16" rears and PSC Defender XC hi-line front fenders and side plates should be here Wednesday!!! It's gonna seem like weeks before than lol!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rst8rox

I've heard good things about ORI, let us know how they do.

I will... I have a few buddy's running them an have ridden with them many times.... these struts are some of the plushest an most stabilized Offroad ride I've experienced IMO. But I will have them on and test in mid October. I will be doing a small build thread while I undergo a = highline fender, custom front bumper,ORIs, stretch front 4" and rear 7-9" and build a chassis from the front control arms back! More on that later!

Top Bottom