What happened guys?

noroad

Man, those shopping carts at the mall must be getting bigger & heavier!

I have seen your other posts and have zero problems there, but this post is out of place. 12 post 2014 or not its hard for you to beat on a member that is in the trench on a point of view of theirs.

speed3d

I don't want to blow anyone's mind or anything.... but my comment about the need for a sarcasm font was in itself, made in sarcasm :thinking:

I will be meditating on that to avoid my brain melting from the sarcastic quote of sarcasm about a sarcasm font- oh crap, I think something just ruptured!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I have seen your other posts and have zero problems there, but this post is out of place. 12 post 2014 or not its hard for you to beat on a member that is in the trench on a point of view of theirs.

Seemed like a joke to me....

speed3d

I think the big reason most of us stick around here is because its got a truly family/friendly environment. Family and friends tend to disagree and talk shit more to one another than to strangers. They are also quick to come to the defense or aid of each other. I see that most of the people who have gotten mad an upset and most likely left are the types that feel society's sense of entitlement. They feel that everyone should go along with what they say or do. That its all puppies and rainbows. I feel safe in saying that the majority of people who enjoy it here have very open minds and understand that you're not always going to be right. There are going to be differences in opinions and unfortunately that cute puppy may end up getting smashed on the road. Such is life, be yourself and also know that others are going to be their selves and sometimes its not going to mesh with you. If Chris wasn't calling someone a pussy (btw who is Hollie Fuck?..haha) Adam wasn't just being a dick to everyone, and Frank wasn't talking shit about my occupation at every S&G this place wouldn't be the same...;) They also offer up good advice and are the first to come to the assistance on the trail (In Franks case the Mall) too. Its just their personalities and everyone is different. If you ask for an opinion, well you know the saying about opinions, take is as such. I proudly fly my Wayalife stickers and wave to everyone, even the Pirate 4x4 guy who lives near me, guess what, he waves back. Jay posted a saying in which his Grandpa used to say and it makes the most sense, so much that its actually on my gov e-mail signature. Something I was told early in my supervisory career was that you can never make everyone happy, same holds true to life. Eddie and Cindy, thanks for the great forum its turned into a great community. It truly is a Wayalife. Hopefully I get another opportunity to hang out on the trail again. Also thanks for always being yourself and holding true to what you believe, never giving into the pressure of others to change the way you do "business"....:beer: I've posted Jay's Grandpa's quote below.

"If you stick your head above a crowd someone will get jealous and throw a tomato at it. Don't let that stop you from holding it high." - Jay's Grandpa

Better to get a tomato in the face with your head held high, than what they will put in your face when you're on your knees!

noroad

Seemed like a joke to me....

O i get its a joke totally, idk i just feel a little beating a down horse at this point. I read a lot, not all i admit, i just came from a small wayalife built fest. Cant be happier with this place, but also sad some people are leaving, which i dont feel relevant to comment on as i like the wayalife family i know, but at the end of the day people choice there own path.

speed3d

Sarcasm, man! Your jeep in the photo has obviously been out in it- look at the photo of mine- hasn't seen anything off-road but farm fields, yet, so I am in no way seriously putting you down; sorry you took it that way!

noroad

Sarcasm, man! Your jeep in the photo has obviously been out in it- look at the photo of mine- hasn't seen anything off-road but farm fields, yet, so I am in no way seriously putting you down; sorry you took it that way!

Im not taking it wrong at all its a joke i got it, im just saying the horse is hit maybe let this one rest.

speed3d

Post count fodder. That's how I saw it.

Pretty much what this whole thread became, isn't it? I mean, how many different ways can something be said, and how many posts can go off-topic in one super drawn-out thread?

MarkW13

Pretty much what this whole thread became, isn't it? I mean, how many different ways can something be said, and how many posts can go off-topic in one super drawn-out thread?

We haven't even started to get off topic. Last one turned into a discussion on pets. Any bets on where this will go????

JAGS

Hooked
Pretty much what this whole thread became, isn't it?

I don't know, is it?

I mean, how many different ways can something be said,

What is being said so many different ways in reference to shopping carts? I think only you said it and chirped on every recent post.

and how many posts can go off-topic in one super drawn-out thread?

I don't know, I'm not keeping track. Do you have a number on that post count?

Top Bottom