What happened guys?

LONG post riddled with good points and some jabs at my favorite Web Wheeler Frank ;)

Alas we agree Jesse. Funny thing is, perhaps it was my upbringing but I welcome jabs, criticism and opinions. I guess my fault is that I feel most Men are the same way, but that is certainly not the case. My group of friends family and peers are the most opinionated and harsh bunch, but I love it.

Since the original post made reference to people scared to post what they really think in fear of ridicule I offer this to the table.

I think the WJ is one of the best vehicles that has ever, and will ever, be produced by Jeep.

Discuss. :crazyeyes:

Since the original post made reference to people scared to post what they really think in fear of ridicule I offer this to the table.

I think the WJ is one of the best vehicles that has ever, and will ever, be produced by Jeep.

Off with your head!!!! 😁

For the love of God, the men are acting like women!! I missed the all the fun!! Eddie don't change a Fcking thing!! Last I checked this was your BBQ and you can burn the steaks if want to, Carry on!!

I agree that why I still have mine...or was it because I'm a hoarder.:what:

For the love of God, the men are acting like women!! I missed the all the fun!! Eddie don't change a Fcking thing!! Last I checked this was your BBQ and you can burn the steaks if want to, Carry on!!

Haha. You sir are a perfect example.

I don't have a problem with Eddie, or how he runs his forum. I don't even mind Adam or Chris's brutal honesty-it's needed. It's the random guy that I don't know who just jumps in so he can feel tough. If you read any of my posts I wouldn't have had to spell it out for you, But you didn't, did you? You just saw something and had to jump in for a few swings. Pointless. (Except that you are a perfect example- thanks!)

Maybe you can make a few more off topic jabs that will make me laugh and get this further of topic.

Alas we agree Jesse. Funny thing is, perhaps it was my upbringing but I welcome jabs, criticism and opinions. I guess my fault is that I feel most Men are the same way, but that is certainly not the case. My group of friends family and peers are the most opinionated and harsh bunch, but I love it.

Word! Couldn't have said it better.

I don't have a problem with Eddie, or how he runs his forum. I don't even mind Adam or Chris's brutal honesty-it's needed. It's the random guy that I don't know who just jumps in so he can feel tough. If you read any of my posts I wouldn't have had to spell it out for you, But you didn't, did you? You just saw something and had to jump in for a few swings. Pointless. (Except that you are a perfect example- thanks!)

Maybe you can make a few more off topic jabs that will make me laugh and get this further of topic.

Whenever you have more than 1 person in a conversation you are open to the opinions or "attacks".
Choose how to deal with them (read IGNORE)

Maybe it's just me but I give zero fucks what's said on the Internet. You should hear the stuff I'm called in person.....

Last edited:
Random guy here.. And I didn't read past page 3 before eyes started burning. Looks like everything has been said. So why not change this thread to why I love wayalife and the people. I'll start buy saying. Because it is what it is it's a wayalife and right now I am loving life and the way I am living it .... Wait did I just make any sense.

Actually I read the entire thread, guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion since I didn't sugar coat it and write it in crayons delivered with a hug.

If you don't have a problem with Eddie or how he runs his forum, or the moderators. Then what exactly was the point of this thread?

If you don't have a problem with Eddie or how he runs his forum, or the moderators. Then what exactly was the point of this thread?

It's the random guy that I don't know who just jumps in so he can feel tough. Often without even reading or fully knowing what's going on. Often they haven't even had any real contribution to the thread either.

That is who this was meant for. I never said I had a problem with mods, or Eddie. But I think my main objective failed miserably.

offensive insensitive stereotypical asshole

Thanks for putting those words in my mouth too. You sure are a helper!

You being a mod are supposed to be teacher or referee if you will to guide the forum in the right direction. When you jump down someone's thought so fast and hard like you do a lot then all the others follow your lead because you are a mod it does no one any good. Basically when you say and so it begins you just set a fire and all the guys out there that look up to you line up with gas to throw on the fire and it makes them feel like they are doing something good rather than calmly explaining the rules (this does happen just not all the time) You need to have a special set of skills to deal with the public that you don't seem to have.
I know how hard it is to see the same mistakes made day in and day out I deal with this daily at work. You need to find a different way to get your point across to the poster. This forum has a PM feature you can go that route and depending on the thread you should maybe have a lock feature that stops posts after the infraction has been explained.

LOL! People take what I say to heart? Jokes on them. I deal with idiots on a daily basis off the forum and deal with them the same way.

And why couldn't you have PM'ed me that?

Not trying to start a revolution. I truly didn't mean for it to turn into this. I wanted to let people know where I stood, and make them at least think about it the next time they started swinging.

Like I said many times already- I'm not going anywhere (though it sounds like some may want me to) This is my only forum and I'm not joining another. I like the honesty, I like the facts, and most of all- the people.

Guess I just handles this all wrong, and for that I am sorry.

Sorry but I call bullshit.

Well apparently you do. Remember that PM you sent me a while back saying I was brought up at your suds n grub and how people don't like me and this and that? I think this issue makes your and your friend's vaginas hurt more then it should. This is the internet. The fucking Internet. You have met me before, I say the same shit in person as I do on here.

I start my day with 12 fucks and end my day with a dozen fucks. That's how many fucks I give.

Please hold and I will post up that PM for everyone to read.

Last edited:
Top Bottom