What happened guys?

TJ4fun

Hello folks, im pretty new hear but sure like to be apart of something good. With all of the things we would rather not be doing, like spending countless hours working, or replacing that darn garbage disposal for the second time in two years, I'm happy to log in to WAL and read and some time chime in on subjects that interest me. If things get a little testy I move on to another thread that interests me. There is a very large group of folks here that love jeeps. So, that's why I come back, time and time again.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Hello folks, im pretty new hear but sure like to be apart of something good. With all of the things we would rather not be doing, like spending countless hours working, or replacing that darn garbage disposal for the second time in two years, I'm happy to log in to WAL and read and some time chime in on subjects that interest me. If things get a little testy I move on to another thread that interests me. There is a very large group of folks here that love jeeps. So, that's why I come back, time and time again.

That was easy!

No time for drama.

Brankz

Ive gone to a few places and had people snicker at the wayalife banner and decry eddies tyranny.

Funny thing - its my jeep and most people like it.

I think what david is saying here - and now maybe feels like hes om the defensive but shouldnt - is that he has heard a little of the negativity in person and just wanted to voice a concern.

I can understand seeing a troll thread and rolling your eyes going "again?!"

I just stop reading them. I like my jeep friends here.

Jags
Cozdude
Noroad
Darkknight1999
Tigrcky
David1tontj
Sharkey
Ridg3runner
Thardy
Edit: i forgot MTG, GCM2, GRNHRN and Jnabird because im a horrible person LOL

I usually just look for these guys posts on here when i come on lol

(If i left your name out im sorry!)