What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
As far as updates to our parts there has been some over the years to improve on a already very strong product. but in this case there where axle mounts that were installed and moved around that where not ours and installed by a third party that would cause the upper mount to want to rip. As far as our parts go we’ve ran the same upper mounts on evo 1 in king of the hammers and Baja many times and over the last almost 12 years without them failing. And we’ve scheduled you in for September 9th if you were still looking to have it fixed!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Always Evolving is the name of the game!! Much like most of our Jeep builds, we're never done improving. Its how you continue to evolve and raise the bar that makes the difference, which you guys continue to do. There are very few kits out there (none like the Double Throwdown IMHO) that get even close to doing what the EVO kits can do.

If you look at my IG page you'll see that I've put my rig through its paces and the EVOmfg gear on it has held up to the task of all my "hold my beer" moments. Ask Clearskies and BaddestCross, the've seen me take all sorts of crazy lines and drive home with no issues. Everything (I don't care how well its built) will eventually fail if you use it the way i do long enough, that's part of the fun honestly. Great customer service like I've received from you guys is why I keep coming back and recommending your parts to everyone who intends to actually wheel their rig. If you're just looking for a mall-crawler save your money and buy a cheaper kit or even one of the lower end EVOmfg kits.

In regards to the brackets, we actually used the EVO Long Arm Rear axle conversion brackets and used the exact measurements from the previous install to orient the brackets correctly on the Dynatrac axle so I don't think it was an install issue unless it wasn't installed correctly in the first place which I doubt. The rear is actually pretty straightforward compared to the front, I mean its really just a round metal tube with some brackets welded to it in the end ;)

Would I recommend this kit to anyone else? ... Hell yeah, without hesitation. The new gusset you guys added on the UCA is super beefy and I have the utmost confidence it will hold up many more adventures to come. Is it Samuel (aka Idiot) proof, man I don't think that kit exists. LOL

Keep up the great work and innovation!

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Oh sorry scheduled Samuel in

I was able to get it fixed already as I'm doing Fordyce next week and couldn't wait till Sept 9th to get it repaired. I do still plan on coming by on the 9th. My cantilever system is probably due for some service and who knows what Fordyce will do to my rig after I get back :)

See you guys then!

MelvinWade

I was able to get it fixed already as I'm doing Fordyce next week and couldn't wait till Sept 9th to get it repaired. I do still plan on coming by on the 9th. My cantilever system is probably due for some service and who knows what Fordyce will do to my rig after I get back :)

See you guys then!

Alright sweet I’ll keep you marked on the calendar have fun at fordyce!!

Astroman

Seems I have the same issue. Trying to get things sorted out before running the Dusy next week. Passenger side: IMG_6946.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
So our KK (2011 Liberty) has recently developed an intermittent no-start issue. It always has dash lights, sometimes it turns over with no catch and other times it wont crank at all.

Turn the key off and then to the run position, move the steering wheel side to side. Turn the key and it will start.

Sounds like a clock spring.

Question - Does anyone know the extended warranty details on the clock spring? I’m wondering if there is a cap on years or miles?

It’s the exact same part as our Wrangler so if it’s not covered I will swap them to make sure it’s the root cause.

jdofmemi

Well, I think I found the "Large EVAP leak".

Also have a bad clock spring. Lost all functions on the steering wheel, except for the important one, steering.

Attachments

• IMG_20200905_130627_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200905_130627_copy_800x600.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20200905_130612_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200905_130612_copy_800x600.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 90
Top Bottom