What was done to your rig this week?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really ? Ok. However I don't actually recall ever saying anything bad about you or WAL.

Really? Ok. Allow me to use this opportunity to say something bad about you. YOU are a spineless coward for removing your WAYALIFE decal just because of your brother and all his friends who decided to support a guy who essentially gave me a BIG fuck you and YOU are shameless for showing your face around here like you've done nothing wrong at all. Honestly, do everyone a favor and spend more time with your brother and his friends.

JAGS

Hooked
Really ? Ok. However I don't actually recall ever saying anything bad about you or WAL.

Being a "Jesus" guy and all, you sure do have a loose definition of "Bad." But to each their own I guess. I'm not "judging," just simply putting it out there.

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 6.58.01 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 6.57.53 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 6.57.33 PM.jpg

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Really? Ok. Allow me to use this opportunity to say something bad about you. YOU are a spineless coward for removing your WAYALIFE decal just because of your brother and all his friends who decided to support a guy who essentially gave me a BIG fuck you and YOU are shameless for showing your face around here like you've done nothing wrong at all. Honestly, do everyone a favor and spend more time with your brother and his friends.

Well if that is how you feel than I'm truly sorry for any wrong doing, I never intended to offend you by removing a sticker. Thank You for all your help in person and through advice on the forum over the years. I'm sorry that our friendship has ended because of people that I haven't ever met.
I will bow out and hope that someday we can put this all behind us.

- Robert

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well if that is how you feel than I'm truly sorry for any wrong doing, I never intended to offend you by removing a sticker. Thank You for all your help in person and through advice on the forum over the years. I'm sorry that our friendship has ended because of people that I haven't ever met.
I will bow out and hope that someday we can put this all behind us.

- Robert

Read above.

Jags schooling people today.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ok then school me on where I said anything bad about this forum or Eddie

Oh come on dude. You boycotted when your brother and his buddies left and now come back like nothing happened because that other place sucks dick.

Not saying you owe Eddie anything but he installed your fucking lift in his garage, answered a shit load of questions for you and has helped you for years and you run off when your queer friends got mad. Fuck that! You can say things without actually speaking the words and you did. You told Eddie, FUCK YOU. Now he is saying it to you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh come on dude. You boycotted when your brother and his buddies left and now come back like nothing happened because that other place sucks dick.

Not saying you owe Eddie anything but he installed your fucking lift in his garage, answered a shit load of questions for you and has helped you for years and you run off when your queer friends got mad. Fuck that! You can say things without actually speaking the words and you did. You told Eddie, FUCK YOU. Now he is saying it to you.

:cheesy: Well, I was about to post up a reply but, I think you've pretty much covered the bases here :crazyeyes:

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug

:cheesy: Well, I was about to post up a reply but, I think you've pretty much covered the bases here :crazyeyes:

Well I'm sorry that I got upset when you guys were throwing my brother out. I never meant to upset or offend anyone and am thankful for all the help that I've gotten from here. Eddie thank you for helping me install my lift, Adam hey thanks for letting me use you air on the New Years run way back when. Thanks to you both for spotting me through the little sluice on the rubicon run. I am going to leave and remain a neutral participant on other forums and wish you all the best.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well I'm sorry that I got upset when you guys were throwing my brother out. I never meant to upset or offend anyone and am thankful for all the help that I've gotten from here. Eddie thank you for helping me install my lift, Adam hey thanks for letting me use you air on the New Years run way back when. Thanks to you both for spotting me through the little sluice on the rubicon run. I am going to leave and remain a neutral participant on other forums and wish you all the best.

Your brother wasn't thrown out. He chose to pick sides. Clearly you wanted this because you are doing the same thing now that you did in the first place.

Adios!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well I'm sorry that I got upset when you guys were throwing my brother out.

Funny, I could have sworn you had just got done saying how you did nothing wrong. :thinking:

As far as your bother goes, let's be clear on the facts - HE chose to go to bat for a guy that basically gave me a BIG FUCK YOU after I went out of my way to help him out. He said he did it because they were "friends" but in my book, REAL friends tell each other when they're being a douche. Yeah, I asked your brother to leave because he was being a douche too.

I never meant to upset or offend anyone and am thankful for all the help that I've gotten from here. Eddie thank you for helping me install my lift, Adam hey thanks for letting me use you air on the New Years run way back when. Thanks to you both for spotting me through the little sluice on the rubicon run. I am going to leave and remain a neutral participant on other forums and wish you all the best.

Just leave already :naw:

JAGS

Hooked

This is the saddest post ever. Just get a pair and be done with it. You made your bed long ago. If you had remorse you would have had said such long before now. Now you just look like a wimp.

Boverlin

What rear frame cover is that? I've never seen one with those extensions

I made it. I cut out the crossmember to make a custom bumper as tight to the body as possible, then found a deal on a EVOlever kit for the rear that I could not pass up! However, the cage for the coilovers bolts to the crossmember I cut out. So I made my own crossmember and frame horns. Now I can install the new suspension and make a slightly different bumper than I had originally planned.

Top Bottom