What was done to your rig this week?

AlStew

IMG_4373.jpg

Shocks have rebuilt from last weekend, but finally got some buffing wheels and polished up the shock body super shiny.... and I also made the biggest mess in a long while. The buffing compound and buffing wheel shoot dust everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
IMG_1772.jpg
Put on my poison spider license plate light and 3rd brake light
IMG_1765.jpg
Put my new rugged ridge grill guard in and cleaned the oxidization off of my headlights the best I could.

AlStew

IMG_4378.jpg

Shocks finally back in, first impressions of the agm sliders is that it’s so worth the money. I’ve messed with the front coils countless times. I’ve had off road evolution take a look. I went to king and they had a look. The timing rings on the shocks side have chunks missing from the coils rubbing so bad. Now the coils are sitting really straight and I’m stoked.

Hilop

Caught the Bug
Installed a dust light for TDS and older poison Spyder diff cover.,

Attachments

• IMG_6205.jpg
    IMG_6205.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_6204.jpg
    IMG_6204.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 253

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Very nice! How long would it take you to install? And did you get the upgraded B&C 's? I'm getting ready to order mine in the next couple days but still waiting on EVO manufacturing to get back to me.... I want to know if the 2007 to 2011 is available yet. Apparently they have one or two made and the only difference is the lower bar across the dash... But really want to get it bought and put in.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Very nice! How long would it take you to install? And did you get the upgraded B&C 's? I'm getting ready to order mine in the next couple days but still waiting on EVO manufacturing to get back to me.... I want to know if the 2007 to 2011 is available yet. Apparently they have one or two made and the only difference is the lower bar across the dash... But really want to get it bought and put in.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Took about five hours with removing the hardtop and putting it on by myself. I got the b-c pillar support as well.

Top Bottom