What was done to your rig this week?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Finally managed to find some time to assemble this kit. My son and I took our times with it. I sure wish I put this in before my lift kit :D
Overall I’m pleased and it is well built, I do wish the toolbox’s locked into place better, there’s a little bit of room for improvements here and there IMO.

View attachment 343388

View attachment 343389

View attachment 343390

View attachment 343391

That system is awesome! I really wish made a smaller version for the JKUs

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jab1719

Finally got time to install my Evo no limits for my sway bar. Works great. Now if I could just find the leak for my locker that would be awesome!

IMG_2896.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
IMG_6848.jpg before
IMG_6849.jpg
IMG_6862.jpg after
IMG_6851.jpg
IMG_6861.jpg
IMG_6855.jpg
Clifford finally graduated from 35s to 37s!!
So excited! [emoji16] love the look of these coopers!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Congrats! Clifford looks great!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Red Dog is now Big Dog...

Oh yes a set of 37s do look great on Clifford!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats! That’s what I’ll be doing once my tires wear down [emoji106]

Thanks everyone! I can’t wait to see how they perform on the trail. They ride really good on the street, a lot better then my 35s did.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

boardsurfer

I finally got around to fixing my rock lights. One of the wires got too close to the exhaust and melted through. While I was cleaning the work bench in the garage, I came across a wrap of all the extra wires from when I first installed the lights and decided it was a good time to get that fixed. It's been on my mind for a while anyway.

So now I can go back to confidently never using them instead of worrying about "what if I need them!". :crazyeyes:

jdofmemi

I think I found my locker problem.

Wire was broken inside the plug. It was hard to see at first because the rubber gasket on the wire was holding it in place.

This time it was out far enough to tell something was wrong, and when I gently pulled it popped out and you could tell it's been broken for a while.

The plug was not in good shape either, so I ordered a new plug with wires for it.

Hopefully that is all that is wrong.

In addition, changed gear oil F&R, and engine oil.

He got a bath as well,

Attachments

• IMG_20200322_133220_copy_1990x2274.jpg
    IMG_20200322_133220_copy_1990x2274.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20200322_172947_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200322_172947_copy_800x600.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 98

fiend

Caught the Bug
I finally got around to fixing my rock lights. One of the wires got too close to the exhaust and melted through. While I was cleaning the work bench in the garage, I came across a wrap of all the extra wires from when I first installed the lights and decided it was a good time to get that fixed. It's been on my mind for a while anyway.

So now I can go back to confidently never using them instead of worrying about "what if I need them!". :crazyeyes:

They’re good for tunnels too. [emoji16] Adjustments.jpg Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug

Wire was broken inside the plug. It was hard to see at first because the rubber gasket on the wire was holding it in place.

This time it was out far enough to tell something was wrong, and when I gently pulled it popped out and you could tell it's been broken for a while.

The plug was not in good shape either, so I ordered a new plug with wires for it.

He got a bath as well,

Wow, Jerry. Like a new Jeep! Gonna have to get out soon. Six feet apart, of course.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug

He got a bath as well,

Glad you found this ... although at this point feels like you haven’t used the rear locker for so long you don’t need it haha jk

Top Bottom