What was done to your rig this week?

ZERO LIMITZ

Rugged Ridge snorkel has been delivered and will be getting installed this week and just ordered ATX Slabs. Now I've got to wait on 37's

image-227038163.jpg

Excited, come one coilover time......

RuffneckTwoZero

That is a great looking TJ!

Thank you! I can't take all the credit as most of the stuff was already done to it when I purchased it. But i finally feel a bit better now that I've been able to afford some of my own customizations. Winch, hood, wheels, new(er) black soft top and interior mods. Now to just restore those faded fender flares.

Devallee

Took a rattle can to my flares and bumpers. Couldn't stand the faded gray anymore. Here's the painted flare next to the unprinted bumper. Cheap temporary fix (besides drowning in armor-all) until I get my new stuff.

image-2136987956.jpg

Devallee

Also got rid of the stock plastic license plate mount and just bent the license plate to sit flush around the corner where it originally was. And threw an LED light on the bottom of the brake light to light it up.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
washed it in preperation of installing my adjustable track bars, and also the genright tire carrier which hopefully shows up this week

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
You know I have heard people say this before and never bothered to price them both together (the bolt-on kit was not out when I ordered my lift). But it always seemed to me that they shouldn't be so close in price.

Enforcer with 2.0 Kings. ~$2150. You could save money up front by going with Bilstein shocks instead of King (price with no shocks = $1185).

vs.

Bolt-on coil overs. ~$4020 (Front $1750 + rear $1850 + EVO front lower control arms $420)

Unless I am missing something that's an ~$1870 difference...assuming you run King shocks. :thinking:

Oh and I'm not suggesting you get one or the other, I just didn't think they were that close in price. :thumb:

Agreed, I was going to say the same thing. $2000 is not close in my book.

Top Bottom