What you have in here a low end forum, with some on youtube and that's it

ChiliDawg

yep , I plugged my phone in once and erased all my info. sounds like a solid idea for me to reprogram a vehicle. FCA has a hard enough time with their own software and TSB flashes to fix shit. But hey lets let joe blow start doing it.

giphy.gif

Zstairlessone

Aside from all the other comical shit here, his whole suggestion made me laugh. You're going to risk turning your brand new $50k vehicle into a doorstop and voiding the warranty by trying to re-program the computer yourself? If you're some kind of whiz programmer who feels comfortable with doing that, more power to you, but trying to suggest people with no experience with programming try to do it by simply reading instructions off of Google is not only stupid, it's malicious.

He isn’t a whiz program, he said he found the info. The time it would take to learn what code does what, what address space you have to put the lookup table data into, any instructions that need to be overwritten and test it under ALL driving circumstances to make sure you haven’t turned your brakes off or bumped the timing an additional 25° while in 4-lo is way more than the few ($300 or so) dollars they are asking for this it’s a no brainer - well unless you are this guy and looking for a way to justify that ESL money you spent but skipped too many classes

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom