What you have in here a low end forum, with some on youtube and that's it

nomorenoless

:cheesy: If you say so, but honestly, I have no clue what you just posted up, would be afraid to download something that I have no idea what it is and even if it were safe, would have no idea how to get it on my JL's computer. :idontknow:

Now, if it's all the same to you, would you get it through your head that I'm not interested in what you're saying. I'm happy with what I got and I'd be grateful if you'd just leave it at that.

No dude, you are happy to get free things for sell and promote stuff, highly over priced. That friend is wrong!

What you have in here a low end forum, with some on youtube and that's it, together with a bunch of guys that sucking very much your ideas. As member of the forum I rather to help, promoting really new ideas, helping how I can-with what I can, if I can or if I am willing for free! not everyone have buying power, and this shouldn't be about getting so much crap! Jeep born on the idea of simplicity and we are making them too complicated, and now the JL is way more complicated!
You are promoting stuff, is your right, but I least be honest and tell to the guys that most of people that post here pay quite price to be here, Or at least share with some of the guys here. is my opinion. Now if you ban me, be my guest!

WJCO

Meme King
No dude, you are happy to get free things for sell and promote stuff, highly over priced. That friend is wrong!

What you have in here a low end forum, with some on youtube and that's it, together with a bunch of guys that sucking very much your ideas. As member of the forum I rather to help, promoting really new ideas, helping how I can-with what I can, if I can or if I am willing for free! not everyone have buying power, and this shouldn't be about getting so much crap! Jeep born on the idea of simplicity and we are making them too complicated, and now the JL is way more complicated!
You are promoting stuff, is your right, but I least be honest and tell to the guys that most of people that post here pay quite price to be here, Or at least share with some of the guys here. is my opinion. Now if you ban me, be my guest!

Go fuck yourself. It's obvious you have an agenda to be here. No one needs your hex, spell, voodoo chant. Go ban yourself.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You some kind of retard or something? What the fuck are you saying? Try spell check and grammar check next time asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Dafuq? It is difficult to express just how many brain cells I lost trying to read and understand that drivel. Please, for the love of God, sell your Jeep and use the money to get a GED. Education is the gift that keeps on giving. 🥃

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Oh, I see now. You're a forum messiah here to save everyone from evil me. God forbid that I post up a video on how to use a product I like and that others might be interested in. :rolleyes2:

What you have in here a low end forum, with some on youtube and that's it, together with a bunch of guys that sucking very much your ideas.

Maybe so but you're the one who found my forum, chose to become a member and apparently, wage your jihad against little ol' me. Just sayin.

As member of the forum I rather to help, promoting really new ideas, helping how I can-with what I can, if I can or if I am willing for free!

Well are you just so special. You make it sound like people were actually asking for your nonsense. I mean, you might of had me interested had you actually said anything I could understand or just went on and on about how the TAZER JL was a "tuner" and was "too expensive".

not everyone have buying power, and this shouldn't be about getting so much crap! Jeep born on the idea of simplicity and we are making them too complicated, and now the JL is way more complicated!

And not everyone thinks this product is as expensive as you're claiming that it is. You saying it is doesn't make it so. Also, not everyone can understand the BS you've been posting up - what you've been saying is WAY TOO COMPLICATED!

You are promoting stuff, is your right, but I least be honest and tell to the guys that most of people that post here pay quite price to be here, Or at least share with some of the guys here. is my opinion.

Right, because people here are just too stupid to decide for themselves if this is something they can afford and/or should buy. :rolleyes2:

Now if you ban me, be my guest!

Go ban yourself :naw:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Could you type that again, in English this time?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Go rinse your mouth out with buckshot through a Remington 870. You come here and shower us with your bullshit code and call out our founder and forum owner for shit he’s not even doing. In addition to all of that, you have the nerve to accuse him and all of us of promoting something he gets for “free” that is overpriced and then call that wrong? Motherfucker if you don’t want to spend the money the don’t, Eddie didn’t suggest you do or even ask you to, aside from that it makes no difference to him if any of us buy what he reviews or talks about. He doesn’t make a fucking dime off of it. Although if he did, the real members on here would be happy to contribute due to the fact that he and his wife spend countless hours and dollars to make this forum and their channel what it is.

So please, stay the fuck out of our forum and go poach and preach somewhere else. Eddie busts his ass to put out good content and you have the nerve to come here with your bullshit!

Last edited:

nbunga

Caught the Bug

You don't happen to be a Nigerian prince do you? Cuz your post kinda reads like one.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
If you say so, but here you have it.

HW: SIE12P11V10.0
SW: ENGV10.0_TXXVXX.X
SW upg.: 68149821AE

NOTE MADE SURE YOU HAVE THE SOFTWARE 68149821AE, IT WONT WORK ON ANY OTHER.

This makes total sense to me, why would I even think of getting a tuner?

IMG_6612.JPG

Stop trolling, guys!

Last edited:
If you say so, but here you have it.

HW: SIE12P11V10.0
SW: ENGV10.0_TXXVXX.X
SW upg.: 68149821AE

37 Inch tires (really set for 36:5)
4:88 axle ratio
day light off ( I like that way)
Stop control (set for maxx 300 "unfortunately cannot be overwrite")

https://mega.nz/#!IpNX2YSR!qKbJMU91bWa8xuO77BrRJr-_rVxJ1lpbyQYv8ZKlSrY

FREE!

NOTE MADE SURE YOU HAVE THE SOFTWARE 68149821AE, IT WONT WORK ON ANY OTHER.

I see it. I actually see it. This is code you wrote to say “I’m going to go fuck myself and pound a metric ton of sand up my own ass.” Next time lead with that. At least we will know ahead of time that you are really just full of shit and we can skip right to the fun part.

Brute

Hooked
I remember many moons ago when my nephew was trying to explain to me about DOS commands on his brand new Tandy computer...after about 20 minutes, I told him "that shit isn't going to catch on"...then I changed the ribbon on my typewriter...

Top Bottom