What you have in here a low end forum, with some on youtube and that's it

TrailHunter

Hooked
The title of this thread reminds me of Cool Hand Luke...

"What we have here is failure to communicate.... some men you just can't reach, so you get have what we have here last week, which is the way he wants.... well he gets.... I don't like it anymore than you men..."

It's weird I know this.... I think it's Guns & Roses fault (also a bad ass movie)

nomorenoless

Oh, I see now. You're a forum messiah here to save everyone from evil me. God forbid that I post up a video on how to use a product I like and that others might be interested in. :rolleyes2:
I wasn't trying to imply any Messianic connotation on my previous post. I was trying to remind you, bout how did you started the forum and the videos 10 years ago, that evidently has change. The videos or post that you share about your reviews most of the time have lucrative benefits for you, thus, they are not 100% reliable, in my point of view and experience. And that friend, is what I was trying to bring to your attention.

And not everyone thinks this product is as expensive as you're claiming that it is. You saying it is doesn't make it so. Also, not everyone can understand the BS you've been posting up - what you've been saying is WAY TOO COMPLICATED!

It could be, but if you cannot read between the lines, let me be more specific: I was helping you! with the software that fix the issues that you had in MOAB, and some how, I was opening the possibility to help some others in the forum and in some way for free. call it pay back for the good advices that few guys from the forum had give in the past.

About these item that you promote? Yes they are very much over priced, from the EVO, Dynatrac all the way to this particular item, But what do I know right?. The point was that perhaps I could help, but I think that you guys know enough; have too much experience and all are PRO'S so I shut up and let you be happy.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I wasn't trying to imply any Messianic connotation on my previous post. I was trying to remind you, bout how did you started the forum and the videos 10 years ago, that evidently has change. The videos or post that you share about your reviews most of the time have lucrative benefits for you, thus, they are not 100% reliable, in my point of view and experience. And that friend, is what I was trying to bring to your attention.

It could be, but if you cannot read between the lines, let me be more specific: I was helping you! with the software that fix the issues that you had in MOAB, and some how, I was opening the possibility to help some others in the forum and in some way for free. call it pay back for the good advices that few guys from the forum had give in the past.

About these item that you promote? Yes they are very much over priced, from the EVO, Dynatrac all the way to this particular item, But what do I know right?. The point was that perhaps I could help, but I think that you guys know enough; have too much experience and all are PRO'S so I shut up and let you be happy.

How about you read between the lines you dumb fuck. Learn the English language asshole.

IMG_5766.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

You don’t know what the hell you are talking about.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't trying to imply any Messianic connotation on my previous post.

Never said you were implying anything - you were CLEARLY on some kind of mission to save people from making the mistake of buying a "tuner", something you apparently imagined being that I NEVER said anything of the such AND, you were trying to save people from themselves being that you think they're too stupid to decide for themselves, what they may want to buy and what might be too expensive.

I was trying to remind you, bout how did you started the forum and the videos 10 years ago, that evidently has change.

Evidently, you seem to know me better than myself and how I started this forum and the videos I make.

The videos or post that you share about your reviews most of the time have lucrative benefits for you, thus, they are not 100% reliable, in my point of view and experience.

Right, because you're the only one entitled to an opinion, especially if it's against me. I on the other hand should never be allowed to share what I think because it'd somehow be unreliable and tainted by "lucrative benefits". :rolleyes2:

And that friend, is what I was trying to bring to your attention.

Funny, and here I thought you were trying to tell me that this is a "programmer", not a "tuner" and to tell me about how some gibberish you posted up was somehow better and cheaper. :idontknow:

It could be, but if you cannot read between the lines, let me be more specific: I was helping you!

And allow me to be more specific, if I wanted your help, I would ask for it and in English.

with the software that fix the issues that you had in MOAB, and some how, I was opening the possibility to help some others in the forum and in some way for free. call it pay back for the good advices that few guys from the forum had give in the past.

That's odd, I could have sworn you just got done saying how the advice I give is not 100% reliable being that what I have to share is tainted by "lucrative benefits". :thinking:

About these item that you promote? Yes they are very much over priced, from the EVO, Dynatrac all the way to this particular item, But what do I know right?.

And, that's YOUR OPINION. In my opinion, I'm simply SHARING what I have found to work well for ME. Don't like what I have to share, DON'T BUY IT!

The point was that perhaps I could help, but I think that you guys know enough; have too much experience and all are PRO'S

The point is, if I wanted your help, I would have asked for it. But hey, you're the forum messiah here and clearly, you've got people you need to save.

...so I shut up and let you be happy.

Hopefully, you're a man of your word. :thumb:

Trail JK

No dude, you are happy to get free things for sell and promote stuff, highly over priced. That friend is wrong!

What you have in here a low end forum, with some on youtube and that's it, together with a bunch of guys that sucking very much your ideas. As member of the forum I rather to help, promoting really new ideas, helping how I can-with what I can, if I can or if I am willing for free! not everyone have buying power, and this shouldn't be about getting so much crap! Jeep born on the idea of simplicity and we are making them too complicated, and now the JL is way more complicated!
You are promoting stuff, is your right, but I least be honest and tell to the guys that most of people that post here pay quite price to be here, Or at least share with some of the guys here. is my opinion. Now if you ban me, be my guest!

I’m sorry you’re poor.

Trail JK

I’m sorry you’re ill informed and less experienced.

JP223/3USA

Nomorenoless - Quit whining like a little baby. Your objection to the quality of this forum is falling on deaf ears. Go pay for a psychiatrist and he/she will listen to you.

Last edited:

trailraider

this is how I read the "tuner" to work

1) you actually unplug a factory component
2) you replace it with their own component
3) this negates any chance of factory component failing , therefor no issues with warranty on a very expensive vehicle as you have not manipulated the factory software.

your method basically manipulates FCA factory setting with possibility of failure and denied warranty to save $300. sounds logical to take the chance to me. I can barely operate windows 10 let alone reprogram a brand new vehicle software setting.

ChiliDawg

this is how I read the "tuner" to work

1) you actually unplug a factory component
2) you replace it with their own component
3) this negates any chance of factory component failing , therefor no issues with warranty on a very expensive vehicle as you have not manipulated the factory software.

your method basically manipulates FCA factory setting with possibility of failure and denied warranty to save $300. sounds logical to take the chance to me. I can barely operate windows 10 let alone reprogram a brand new vehicle software setting.

Aside from all the other comical shit here, his whole suggestion made me laugh. You're going to risk turning your brand new $50k vehicle into a doorstop and voiding the warranty by trying to re-program the computer yourself? If you're some kind of whiz programmer who feels comfortable with doing that, more power to you, but trying to suggest people with no experience with programming try to do it by simply reading instructions off of Google is not only stupid, it's malicious.

trailraider

Aside from all the other comical shit here, his whole suggestion made me laugh. You're going to risk turning your brand new $50k vehicle into a doorstop and voiding the warranty by trying to re-program the computer yourself? If you're some kind of whiz programmer who feels comfortable with doing that, more power to you, but trying to suggest people with no experience with programming try to do it by simply reading instructions off of Google is not only stupid, it's malicious.

yep , I plugged my phone in once and erased all my info. sounds like a solid idea for me to reprogram a vehicle. FCA has a hard enough time with their own software and TSB flashes to fix shit. But hey lets let joe blow start doing it.

Top Bottom