What's the Importance of Hydro Assist

Prime

Dammit, you SOBs, I can't let you try and install a janky setup... I'm far too anal-retentive for that. I will start working on a COMPREHENSIVE write up this long weekend and TRY to have it done by Tuesday.

You Sir are tha MAN!!!!!:rock: Thank you for help at least me save some money for the finer things in life!

StrizzyChris

A guy tries to keep the other guy from getting inundated with PMs or posts asking for the information and gets accused of ridiculing the guy he was helping out. :grayno:

For the record I wasn't talking about you but ok :idontknow:

Again, thanks for playing moderator, but I think they do a pretty good job around here on their own. :thumb:

Holy shit did I just get a promotion! :wings: :blush:

Prime8

It's gonna take longer than I thought. Busy all weekend. I'll start the write up this week...

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Ill have to finally start looking into this finally, deff with a few others on here tho cant be dropping a lot into a setup, esp the install costs

Prime8

Ill have to finally start looking into this finally, deff with a few others on here tho cant be dropping a lot into a setup, esp the install costs

Cost me about $500, but I bought a new-used steering box too so my daily driver rig wouldn't be down while the box was being tapped.

Top Bottom