Whats your WORST mod?

Atch

Rock Krawler rear upper control arms, they can't be adjusted short enough for my needs.

nyglt56

It's going to sound weird. But lifting my jeep. Because I went around the world and lifted it twice to go right back to stock coils. Haha

gyoe

don't have a worst mod.. but I've made some choices that worked at the time n then i had changed my mind n went with something else..

but if I would have to pick, it would be the smittyb oversized tire carrier for the tailgate that was $99

CaliCrusher

don't have a worst mod.. but I've made some choices that worked at the time n then i had changed my mind n went with something else..

but if I would have to pick, it would be the smittyb oversized tire carrier for the tailgate that was $99

Welcome to Wayalife!

munstie

I imagine this gave some other members a slight heart attack as well.... I'm shocked Overlander didn't catch it

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
After seeing you and Tig's picture tonight I'm not sure that's a list I want to be on.:D

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

For the record he is the one that said he was one of two men riding on each, imply he was of the gay type. Not I. :D

Rusty

My worst mod was having to start over.

Error 1, LOD products all around... not a bad product at all, but I was in love with the EVO products more, so ended up changing the rear fascia was just done to complet the the total transformation from LOD to EVO...

Error 2, went from a tera 2.5” coil lift, to EVO DD 4” long arm Night and day on road performance.. waiting for the snow to melt to finally flex her out.

Error 3... probably the biggest one of them all... I ordered my PR44 in 4.88 gears.. listening to everyone around where I live saying it was good blah blah... while reading the forum and seeing everyone going 5.13... So when I order my 60 rear end I’ll order it in 5.13 gears and get the front changed. ( I tasted 4.88 with 33” tires before putting on my 37’s with Slabs, the amount of torque was just insane the brakes on the jeep in 4 low wouldn’t be enough to hold her on flat ground lol)

Moral of the story.. If your gut tells you to do something the first time.. listen to it...

Top Bottom