Wheel spacing from arm

JK's JK

Banned
Yes Moochie and MTG; get a grip!!!! Its not that serious

Ok, I'm not taking sides by any means but seriously. I'd like the post to somewhat say on topic or I'm sure others will see this and leave the forum. I like the experience to be able to ask when I have a real question. We can all grow a little bit when talking on the open forum when anything can be taken wrong or offensive.

That's my two cents.

OR

Just go at it!!!! And Lawyers can be called, documents wising thought the fiber optic networks STS-1 protected ring on to DS3 Microwave paths leaving the other side onto a DNX-88 broken down to a DS1 onto a channel bank broken down again onto a DS0 on to a modem to your fax machine. (I'm leaving out a bunch of equipment, so I'm sure you get the drift......LOL )

Last edited:

Army_Vet

Banned
Ok, I'm not taking sides by any means but seriously. I'd like the post to somewhat say on topic or I'm sure others will see this and leave the forum. I like the experience to be able to ask when I have a real question. We can all grow a little bit when talking on the open forum when anything can be taken wrong or offensive.

That's my two cents.

OR

Just go at it!!!!

Whoa whoa whoa there cowboy! all my posts are full of LOL's nothing but love here! Obviously i'm just kidding! I don't know why these guys are taking it so seriously...

Army_Vet

Banned
No reason. Trying to make conversation on the forum. You planning on lifting the jeep any?

I was gathering info on these wheel spacers... wondering why one person had an opinion, but no info past that. I guess that is frowned upon... Info is good. I'm not a fan of "do it this way, cause this is how we always do it" If the info is good I will see it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was gathering info on these wheel spacers... wondering why one person had an opinion, but no info past that. I guess that is frowned upon... Info is good. I'm not a fan of "do it this way, cause this is how we always do it" If the info is good I will see it.

Dude seriously grow up. Did the army not teach you anything? I let it go and this guy is trying to get his thread back on topic and you keep going on. PM me telling me how much you hate me and don't like me. I'm all for that, in fact I save all the ones I have an reread them sometimes because they're comical.

Hell start a new thread about how much you hate me but drop it here already. Your making yourself look bad by dragging it on.

JK's JK

Banned

With my very little research that I've done the Spidertrax are dipped for corrosion. The ebay/amazon spacers seem to need extra parts like after market wheel nuts. I've looked at the Teraflex which are the same price as the Spidertrax but haven't looked into what's up with them. Poison spyer is a good company and they have wheel spacers which looked to be dipped for corrosion as well. I did notice the Spidertrax and the Poison spyder inter ring is a different width. With the 1.25" wheel spacers you need to cut your factor posts. With the 1.5" spacers you don't need to modify anything since it just misses the post.

Hope this helps.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well unbeknownst to me, I guess I need a lawyer to post on here? In a forum full of colloquialisms and Asshat emoticons sprinkled liberally with LOL's; I come to find I need a lawyer to speak properly for me; Thanks for setting me straight MTG:thumb:

I'm sure your boy is glad you stepped in to handle this one... Oh! LOL!

Man you sure are a fiery little guy aren't you?

No lawyer needed. I was just trying to help those with inquiring minds, sometimes words can be difficult. But I didn't realized it would strike such a nerve. :crazyeyes: (that's a gratuitous emoticon for you)

But since you decided to rant....in my view you like to dish it out but have a hard time taking it. You should probably work on that. It's the internet after all.

Oh and I'll assure you that I take nothing too seriously. I'd normally add a LOL! or a :cheesy: here to let you know know that, but I'm sure your delicate sensibilities will be hurt...again. :crazyeyes:

Who's my boy? Overlander? Naw, I can't stand that guy.

Army_Vet

Banned
Dude seriously grow up. Did the army not teach you anything? I let it go and this guy is trying to get his thread back on topic and you keep going on. PM me telling me how much you hate me and don't like me. I'm all for that, in fact I save all the ones I have an reread them sometimes because they're comical.

Hell start a new thread about how much you hate me but drop it here already. Your making yourself look bad by dragging it on.

Well I was having a conversation with him; back on track BTW; and you bust in making it all about you. I didn't mention you. Take a pill brotha. Calm down. Is weed legal out there yet? If so look into getting some and chill out.

Army_Vet

Banned
Man you sure are a fiery little guy aren't you?

No lawyer needed. I was just trying to help those with inquiring minds, sometimes words can be difficult. But I didn't realized it would strike such a nerve. :crazyeyes: (that's a gratuitous emoticon for you)

But since you decided to rant....in my view you like to dish it out but have a hard time taking it. You should probably work on that. It's the internet after all.

Oh and I'll assure you that I take nothing too seriously. I'd normally add a LOL! or a :cheesy: here to let you know know that, but I'm sure your delicate sensibilities will be hurt...again. :crazyeyes:

Who's my boy? Overlander? Naw, I can't stand that guy.

Apology accepted;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well I was having a conversation with him; back on track BTW; and you bust in making it all about you. I didn't mention you. Take a pill brotha. Calm down. Is weed legal out there yet? If so look into getting some and chill out.

Again there you go acting like someone else started it. The funniest thing about your post is the fact that you think I am mad. I cannot remember the last time I was mad and I have never been mad about what someone posts on the Internet. But think you must.

JK's JK

Banned
With my very little research that I've done the Spidertrax are dipped for corrosion. The ebay/amazon spacers seem to need extra parts like after market wheel nuts. I've looked at the Teraflex which are the same price as the Spidertrax but haven't looked into what's up with them. Poison spyer is a good company and they have wheel spacers which looked to be dipped for corrosion as well. I did notice the Spidertrax and the Poison spyder inter ring is a different width. With the 1.25" wheel spacers you need to cut your factor posts. With the 1.5" spacers you don't need to modify anything since it just misses the post.

Hope this helps.

Does this information help you Army_Vet?

Top Bottom