Wheel spacing from arm

JAGS

Hooked
I'd get spacers. The mud grapplers have huge side lugs.

Let's get this thread back on topic - wheel spacers. :)

My turn for stupid question. Yes, another one. 😉

So running 37 trail graps with 4.5 BS on Dana 44s. Any issues running spacers and kicking the weight out that much further on the stock rubi axels? I think the TG are 12.5 and not 13.5??? Not sure if that also matters for rubbing issues. MTG, before you got slabs, did you run spacers?

Ok, guess that was many questions, but at least on topic.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My turn for stupid question. Yes, another one. 😉

So running 37 trail graps with 4.5 BS on Dana 44s. Any issues running spacers and kicking the weight out that much further on the stock rubi axels? I think the TG are 12.5 and not 13.5??? Not sure if that also matters for rubbing issues. MTG, before you got slabs, did you run spacers?

Ok, guess that was many questions, but at least on topic.

Yes they are 12.5 and no MTG didn't run spacers. You'll be fine.

ttfhell

Cool. That's what I thought too. Figured wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks OJK. Despite what others say, you're ok in my book. Lol. And not that you care what I think. 😂😂

You're not getting 37's....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pretty stoked myself. Would love to go coils too, but that may pushing it. Prob go enforcer and then save up for coils and PR44 next round. Get more trail miles under the belt.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Pretty stoked myself. Would love to go coils too, but that may pushing it. Prob go enforcer and then save up for coils and PR44 next round. Get more trail miles under the belt.

The enforcer comes with coils. Unless you plan to go back to leaf springs. :thinking:

Top Bottom