When forum friends become real friends

MTG

Caught the Bug
I thought MTG was a 20 year old, 105 pound, brunette, bi-curious female. (At least that is what the ad said)

:cheesy:

Well that's how I see myself and that's what really matters right? :idontknow:

I thought Sharkey was going to be a young, fit, intelligent lawyer with a full head of hair. :doh:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
:cheesy:

Well that's how I see myself and that's what really matters right? :idontknow:

I thought Sharkey was going to be a young, fit, intelligent lawyer with a full head of hair. :doh:

I thought you two were fat cops the first time we met.

JAGS

Hooked
It's a byproduct of owning a jeep I never expected. The forum guys are great online. Then come to find out. Most have alcohol issues and like to talk shop like they know something, though don't. But enough about me. Lol. 😉

Been lucky enough to meet many in person. Have good times on the trail. And a brotherhood/sisterhood is truly evident. SnGs give an excuse to get together.

For an even smaller group, you know who you are, I do consider true friends and that is pretty damn cool!!! And I would expect the list to grow over the months and years to come. A WAYALIFE indeed.

Meanst

I am still a tad nervous around sharkey and mtg. I just can't get the bear on bear thing out of my mind.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
LOL this threads great. I don't have anything to say I knew you were all weird anyway although I was shocked your all heavy drinkers haha 🍻👍😘

Ray ⛺

GCM 2

Friend is a four letter word.....

So is this the thread where I am supposed to apply for friends? Or is this where you buy, sell, trade friends? I am new to the internet dating scene so I am not sure what happens next......do I pay you to leave? Are we supposed to exchange numbers?

Lane87

So is this the thread where I am supposed to apply for friends? Or is this where you buy, sell, trade friends? I am new to the internet dating scene so I am not sure what happens next......do I pay you to leave? Are we supposed to exchange numbers?

Just leave the cash on the dresser, and stop asking so many questions, you're freaking out the girls.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i was a little nervous to meet Tackerdown (Tom) and SeanB123 (sean) the first time i went to Rausch with them. never meet up with anyone like that before off of a forum. Turns out that we had one HELL of a time that day and i made some great new friends.

JKU EXTREME

Well I hope this forum turns out this way for me. I've already seen a few other jeeps rocking some wayalife swag around my area. But have not got the chance to meet any yet.

Atleast you have people in your area rocking Wayalife swag, 90% of the Jeeps in my area are stock and probably don't know which Life is the Way

The first Jeep I drive will also be the last one I drive before I crawl over that great big bolder in the sky

Top Bottom