Where does your dog ride?

SilverBack

Awesome setup. Is he a Vizsla without a docked tail? We have a Vizsla/Weimaraner mix without his tail docked and he has cleared the coffee table on several occasions when he was excited lol.

We also have what we assume is a lab/pit mix. They ride either in the back of my JK or my girlfriend's JKU with a couple blankets. They love every second of it.

Thank you! He is a documented and registered Vizsla from a Hungarian bloodline. We got him from a very reputable breeder in Hungary. It is not legal to doc the tail in Europe. An amazing boy! Take him in the field every other day and he is a great pet. We have also looked at the Weimaraner as a possible second dog in the distant future.

JeepDrum

Thank you! He is a documented and registered Vizsla from a Hungarian bloodline. We got him from a very reputable breeder in Hungary. It is not legal to doc the tail in Europe. An amazing boy! Take him in the field every other day and he is a great pet. We have also looked at the Weimaraner as a possible second dog in the distant future.
Thats really cool. I think they look good with their tail. Our guy loves being outside too!

SilverBack

Thats really cool. I think they look good with their tail. Our guy loves being outside too!

We prefer the tail also except when he is happy to see you and gets you with a scorpion whip as he circles...hahaha. He wants to be wherever we are unless we are in the field with birds. He is a different dog when hunting, not in a bad way at all, just focused the smells. Best part is he doesn't go too far from me. I'd like to take credit but it's the genetics. When not hunting he is stuck to one or both of us like Velcro.

Top Bottom