Where does your dog ride?

I could get one of my guys in my rubi but otherwise they have to ride in my other vehicle...even the unlimited wouldn't hold my three Danes and two kids so that why I didn't opt for the unlimited.... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459213082.569421.jpg

Angry Aussie

I could get one of my guys in my rubi but otherwise they have to ride in my other vehicle...even the unlimited wouldn't hold my three Danes and two kids so that why I didn't opt for the unlimited.... View attachment 195063

Those are some good looking Danes!! Can't imagine what it would be like to have three of them! But they seem to be like potato chips, you can't just have one. We love ours and my girlfriend wants another one.

JKDOC1

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459216018.570116.jpg this is Payton and she sits front passenger for right now at least while she is still small and fits lol...I do have a question for you all though because she is half boxer and half German Shepard she has short hair and sheds a ton....it's a pain in the butt to clean out so do any of you use covers to prevent this or how do you keep the hair out of the seats?????

With the right dog(s) 2 or three works fine. You just have to know your dog and choose the next one very wisely...according to what your current Dane prefers...because it can certainly end badly [emoji19]

Angry Aussie

With the right dog(s) 2 or three works fine. You just have to know your dog and choose the next one very wisely...according to what your current Dane prefers...because it can certainly end badly [emoji19]

So true, we currently have three dogs a 13 year old blood hound, 6 year old lab pit mix and our Dane. It's a good mix, we won't get another dog till after my blood hound is no longer with us. Whatever we get next we will be seriously considering what breeds can get along with a Dane.

Samlautranger

View attachment 195081 this is Payton and she sits front passenger for right now at least while she is still small and fits lol...I do have a question for you all though because she is half boxer and half German Shepard she has short hair and sheds a ton....it's a pain in the butt to clean out so do any of you use covers to prevent this or how do you keep the hair out of the seats?????

Yes... I have a boxer. He sheds more than I thought. Yes, hair gets into every crack. A seat cover or pad helps but still gets everywhere. Sigh.

I found using those heavy duty kitchen gloves to pick up work well (I think it is the texture and the static of the gloves that helps to pick up the hair) and also I have a small attachment for my vacuum cleaner made for pet hair, has hard brush rollers suppose to help - but still does not get it all.

Next dog I get, I am getting an Airedale Terrier - as supposedly they do not shed at all.

Samlautranger

I could get one of my guys in my rubi but otherwise they have to ride in my other vehicle...even the unlimited wouldn't hold my three Danes and two kids so that why I didn't opt for the unlimited.... View attachment 195063

Have always wanted a Dog since a kid, one of my favorite movies from childhood, and recently have watched it several times with my nieces and nephews.

The Ugly Dachshund (1966). If you like dogs and have not seen this classic, rent or down load. Even though old, the little ones will love.

JKDOC1

Yes... I have a boxer. He sheds more than I thought. Yes, hair gets into every crack. A seat cover or pad helps but still gets everywhere. Sigh.

I found using those heavy duty kitchen gloves to pick up work well (I think it is the texture and the static of the gloves that helps to pick up the hair) and also I have a small attachment for my vacuum cleaner made for pet hair, has hard brush rollers suppose to help - but still does not get it all.

Next dog I get, I am getting an Airedale Terrier - as supposedly they do not shed at all.

I never thought about using those gloves lol I'll try it out now....which vacuum do you have? I need to get a small one just for the car

holliewood61

My Basset just lays in the back seat. He's too damn sorry to jump in, and he's way to damn sorry to jump out once he gets settled in.

JeepJeep75

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459567044.767559.jpg
He usually rides shotgun or on my lap, leaning to the side. I let him drive the jeep through the drive-thru [emoji16]

JeepDrum

In the back! He has a bed, a raised shelf so the subwoofer doesn't tickle him and even water to drink.
View attachment 195445

Awesome setup. Is he a Vizsla without a docked tail? We have a Vizsla/Weimaraner mix without his tail docked and he has cleared the coffee table on several occasions when he was excited lol.

We also have what we assume is a lab/pit mix. They ride either in the back of my JK or my girlfriend's JKU with a couple blankets. They love every second of it.

Top Bottom