Where does your dog ride?

Angry Aussie

You guys are making me wanna get one sooner than I was planning, but my hands are full with our Dane but I will start looking into breeders and ask y'all questions when I have them.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear about George. I have gone through that loss 4 times so far...never gets easier but always worth the sadness while they are here.

Jegar

I appreciate all the kind words fellas.. definitely harder to deal with then I thought it would be..

My husband always reminds me that each beloved pet is a guest in our life. Wish they could stay forever, but each brings a special gift. So sorry for your loss.

GraniteCrystal

I appreciate all the kind words fellas.. definitely harder to deal with then I thought it would be..

What a great looking pup. Got some serious personality going on. So sorry to hear he's gone. We put my Golden down a few years back. I took time off work. They just steal your heart without really asking for permission. Hang in there man.

Jegar

To the OP: I really like the Kurgo system, as well (already mentioned), but my Dobe puppy is a grand chewer, and he chewed through his vest while we were at a restaurant with the back window rolled up and parked close to the main road. Fortunately our 14 lb. Jack Russel Terror keeps him in line and would not let him come to the back of the Jeep. I now keep him leashed to a thick-ish leather collar with a climber's rope lead to truck cargo rings I had installed on the sides of the cargo area (2Dr with seats out). ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459047856.819961.jpg
At Potato Salad Hill today (Easter Jeep Safari)

5280Sapper

What a great looking pup. Got some serious personality going on. So sorry to hear he's gone. We put my Golden down a few years back. I took time off work. They just steal your heart without really asking for permission. Hang in there man.

You are so right.. I appreciate the heartfelt words everyone.. you're great people..

Armydog

To the OP: I really like the Kurgo system, as well (already mentioned), but my Dobe puppy is a grand chewer, and he chewed through his vest while we were at a restaurant with the back window rolled up and parked close to the main road. Fortunately our 14 lb. Jack Russel Terror keeps him in line and would not let him come to the back of the Jeep. I now keep him leashed to a thick-ish leather collar with a climber's rope lead to truck cargo rings I had installed on the sides of the cargo area (2Dr with seats out). View attachment 194783
At Potato Salad Hill today (Easter Jeep Safari)

Great looking Doberman.

Top Bottom