Which ARB compressor ?

Journeyman

OP's gone!
My EX-wife was like that. Had to explain everything to her. But yet the money was always still gone and the jeep was still stock and lame. Where did it go? Fuck if I know!
Anyways she's long gone and now my jeep is highly modified and I still have a savings account.......(rat hole)

Jegar

I bought this portable compressor for my 1st wheelin' trip a little over a year ago, on Amazon, for $65:
https://smile.amazon.com/Viair-0008...rd_wg=XSJle&psc=1&refRID=B523RTKNHGX3W5CXSD87

and a tool bag ($14) for storage/carrying:
https://smile.amazon.com/Rothco-Mec...rd_wg=SUaX2&psc=1&refRID=SPXMY6876S6W3FQ8D6QJ

This particular model had the best reviews for time of use before over-heating to time to cool down. I have used numerous times without issue. As expected, it is not a fast option, and I doubt it would be of any use in fixing a popped bead. At some point in time, for that reason (trail repair), I will get on-board air.

Jegar

[emoji23] I still need to figure out how I can get my wife on board with long arms, beadlocks, and a rear PR60 next. I think my plan is going to be - "Let me just finish this fucker already so we can put our checkbook away for good!"

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good luck with that!!!!!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

BLCK4X4

OP's gone!
My EX-wife was like that. Had to explain everything to her. But yet the money was always still gone and the jeep was still stock and lame. Where did it go? Fuck if I know!
Anyways she's long gone and now my jeep is highly modified and I still have a savings account.......(rat hole)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

macaw1

If you wait until March, they might have the "Buy a Locker, Get a Free Air Compressor" Deal again.
I bought two lockers and traded the pump in an ARB Twin for cheap.

chitown35

LOSER
I have the single and no regrets. If someone gave me the extra money and all my other wishlist items were done (yeah right it's always growing), I suppose I'd upgrade to the twin? Jeeping really slowed down my perspective on life, I can spare a few minutes after I wheel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

ARB On Board Air

Which model are most of you running?
There's some pretty good deals for boxing day. I like the idea of onboard air versus the portable versions.
Currently running Rubicon lockers, but ARB's when they break.
Would mostly be used for airing up 37s, and lockers eventually.
Is the HD versions necessary?

WJCO

Meme King
ARB twin. From 10-15 psi and back up to 28-30, I can do one set in about 8 minutes. Last time out, did my 33s and a buddy's 37s in 15 minutes for 8 tires total.

Basscat

Which model are most of you running?
There's some pretty good deals for boxing day. I like the idea of onboard air versus the portable versions.
Currently running Rubicon lockers, but ARB's when they break.
Would mostly be used for airing up 37s, and lockers eventually.
Is the HD versions necessary?

Running the twin set up. Respectable air up times. Don't run out of air and don't have to get tank hydrostatically tested. Not as fast as Power Tank though. Have both. Happy Holidays!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
ARB twin. From 10-15 psi and back up to 28-30, I can do one set in about 8 minutes. Last time out, did my 33s and a buddy's 37s in 15 minutes for 8 tires total.
Currently running the single and it's slow on the air up, if the twin is that good i may have to upgrade to this. Thanks. And Merry Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BigBoy

So far so good running the single. I have patience so the fill times are fine to me. Better than nothing at all. 100x better than the one I had that plugged in to the cigarette lighter outlet I used to have before it gave out after half a dozen trips.

tgoss

Get the twin. I have the single and while it does work, it's painfully slow at airing up 37's

Wethy

ARB compressor random questions

Im considering getting either the twin or the single but will use it more often for camping activities like blowing up an air mattress or an inflatable dingy than inflating my tires, since very few trails around me require me to air down (the nearest trail requiring any airing down is about 2-3 hours away). So i can live with the slower performance of the single. But what id really like to know is if anyone here has used their compressors for stuff like that and roughly how long would it take to blow up a double or queen air mattress with the single/twin? Wondering if the twin is worth the extra money in this scenario. I know the twin is 100% duty but like i said i dont air down too often so im not concerned about the speed. And the fact that most places up north here are selling the single for 350 and the twin for 850-950 makes me consider the single ha ha

Robertcrav

You can get a small storage tank that will greatly improve performance of either

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Wethy

You can get a small storage tank that will greatly improve performance of either

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I have considered that option as well as those piwer tanks but since i run a 2dr space is limited as it is so if i were to go that route it would be an inline removable tank. But i think it would just be easier to hook up the hose to the compressor and blow things up that way to save space and extra steps ha ha

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom