Who is going to KOH 2014?

JAGS

Hooked
Word from KOH: Mel has no GPS and no plans to fix as it might hold him up. He's in 13 place currently and i believe they started 9th. Maybe can make up time/places in the rocks. Still in the first desert section.

JAGS

Hooked
Mel making a long pit at the main start/finish pit. No word on exact issues, but a LONG pit.

JK12

People on the live feed chat are talking about Mel and Eddie anyone have an idea who that could be? here a photo
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391710566.919871.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Mel close to entering aftershock. Not sure if they have a camera set up there or not yet. Were having tech issues w/camera feed.

Right Rudder

People on the live feed chat are talking about Mel and Eddie anyone have an idea who that could be? here a photo
View attachment 67813

There is no telling anyone can enter any name they want to make comments. I am Right Rudder obviously <3.

Go Evo TJ!

*Edit* Looks like Currie won EMC, whats the word on our boy Mel?
**Edit** feed says fixing a flat at bottom of Aftershock.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
There is no telling anyone can enter any name they want to make comments. I am Right Rudder obviously <3.

Go Evo TJ!

*Edit* Looks like Currie won EMC, whats the word on our boy Mel?
**Edit** feed says fixing a flat at bottom of Aftershock.

Theres different classes in EMC

JK12

Does anyone else get annoyed of that guy at chocolate thunder saying alright every single time?

MTG

Caught the Bug
These guys are bringing you action free of charge and you're bitching about it? :grayno:

Right Rudder

These guys are bringing you action free of charge and you're bitching about it? :grayno:

Like a typical spectator should, I half-heartedly heckle hosts about the most minor of details for free coverage/suffering through their commercials <3.

Last edited:
Top Bottom