WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

RockyJk

That was awesome! Looks like a blast, don't know how I would of felt being in Chris's situation lol 👍

Reaper2332

NOOOO!!!! Why does it have to end!

Awesome video Eddie and Cindy!

1. How awesome would it have been if RESQ-1 would have pulled that out without any help!
2. I have now learned that when I get a rotopax not to install it there.
3. Eddie you've got some monster balls sitting on the edge of that cliff!

Now I cant wait to fly home from Taiwan and plan a trip!

JAGS

Hooked
Great vid Wayolife and Carson Cindy.....as always. All the Jeeps looked awesome out there too.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Just finished! Amazing! Now the long wait for part 2!! I was way off on my guess to win a sweatshirt haha can't say I'm disappointed as I got to watch a lot more video than I thought! Thank you both! Maybe I can sweet talk my way in to JKX with 35's....no one would notice right??

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Awesome video as usual Eddie! Great work! This will be played many meany time in the next few days!

Sutty

Wow. Just so awesome. Kills me watching that and looking out the window at a foot of snow here in Iowa.

Teen with a dream.

Tigrcky

wow that was awesome!!! and i must say irish car bombs are my weakness!!! :wings::wings::wings::wings::wings::wings::wings:

Panda

Very cool! worth the wait & worth stayin up late! Thank you Eddie & Cindy! :thumb:

Sent from bad apples...

EBO

Just watched it. INCREDIBLE!! Can't wait to see what else you all did.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome video Eddie and Cindy makes me just want to get out and go fast haha can't wait for the next one!!!

don't know how I would of felt being in Chris's situation lol 👍

LOL same here Chris looked pissed and scared at the same time. Poor poor Piginajeep 😔 haha

Ray ⛺

CCTX50

Wow! By far the best one you have put out. Watched on my big screen TV which made it even better.

Now the wait starts all over again. Waiting for the remainder. Thanks for sharing with us all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom