WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Keep getting better every time. Great job you two! Can I get a special request for part 2? More Russ. LOL. :cheesy:

finger3

That was awesome!! Thanks Eddie and Cindy, I'm going to have to watch again before I go to sleep. Can't wait for the next one:wings::clap2::thumb:

Fragsrus

I am so excited to see the rest of the Experience! The Midwest is where I call home, so a lot of this sure brings back some memories of the scenery.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Awesome video Eddie and Cindy makes me just want to get out and go fast haha can't wait for the next one!!!

LOL same here Chris looked pissed and scared at the same time. Poor poor Piginajeep 😔 haha

Ray ⛺

I really was neither, more concerned I might be late for dinner...

Awesome video!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everyone for staying up late to watch this. Cindy and I worked really hard on this one and are really glad that you all enjoyed it. So you know, we're still hard at work on part 2 and hope to have it done soon.

munstie

I won't lie, I was scared... scared that you were gonna squash me :eek: :crazyeyes: :D

Yeah what's up with the camera work, just when the pucker factor was getting good.:D Piginajeep that was one hell of a wheel stand:thumbup:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yeah what's up with the camera work, just when the pucker factor was getting good.:D Pig in a jeep that was one hell of a wheel stand:thumbup:

It really didn't feel that crazy from the drivers seat, with 4:10 gears, 6 speed and 37's. I was having to really gas it to keep it from stahling out on these climbs.

Just a little to much throttle 🙊

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah what's up with the camera work, just when the pucker factor was getting good.:D Pig in a jeep that was one hell of a wheel stand:thumbup:

Believe me, Cindy is still rolling her eyes and calling me a rookie for taking the camera off the action. :crazyeyes:

Last time I give you good footage! .

Jen watched it about a dozen times in a row. She was a little scared...

:cheesy: I hope so - you near about gave me a heart attack :crazyeyes:

IRIEJK

I could use them shot glasses and to win them on my birthday would be icing on the cake! Great video, kept me wanting more!

munstie

Just a little? I could have sworn I heard a Dixie horn as you were lifting off :eek: :cheesy:

A yee haw would of rounded out that whole situation nicely, and an oh shit outta the cameraman lol, and watching it in 55 " of HD goodness made it even better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom