Will You Buy a New JL Wrangler?

Will You Buy a New JL Wrangler?

• HELL YES!! Take my old JK and my money - I want one NOW!!

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes - I'm looking forward to buying one and will add it to the stable.

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Yes - This will be my first and I've been waiting for something like the JL to come out.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • NO WAY IN HELL!! I am not impressed with what I'm seeing and I'm keeping what I've got!

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • No - The JL Wrangler is just too much like the JK I already have.

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • No - I've been wanting a Wrangler but I think I will just buy a JK.

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
#5, I have less than 36,000 miles on my 09 JKU 6 speed manual . With Limited Lifetime warranty. Besides I just bought a new 16 Renegade, don't need 2 Jeep payments.

TwistedJK

I'll make a final decision once it's actually here and I can see it in person. For now however, I'll keep the JKU and am looking for a 2 door for the Mrs. Maybe the prices of the JK will drop a little bit once these come out.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I gotta say #4 but only because I only just bought my JK and I'm not planning on selling it any time soon. I'm actually waiting for the JL to be released to buy the wife a 2dr JK. hopefully the 2nd hand prices will drop slightly.

I am very keen to test drive a JL as soon as they're released though.

RolandJKU

I think I can't choose one number. 1, 2 and 5. Until it's out and I can see what it really has and is with my iwn eyes, I couldn't say. I kind of like the look of it. My wife wants a wrangler really bad since I got mine. So maybe she'll end up with a JL.

maragon5

I have less than 30,000 miles on my '14 JK and like most here, I have invested a good amount of time and money in lift/tires/winch/mods etc.. But I'd be willing to trade/sell it and get the JL if they offer a manual transmission.

crumpler

Not to replace my JKU - no.
As an additional vehicle, sure, especially the pickup truck format JL.

But I've put way too much time and money into my JKU to trade it away. I'm in it for the long haul.

JTLen

Less that 50,000 miles on my 07, so I'll stick with it. I'm still holding out hope on a Jeep Truck. But that depends on the details and the price.

Ginz

I'm too in love with Barry Blue at the moment, and I tend to hold on to my cars. But if I hit the powerball I may just pick up the truck version.

mud2moab

Number 4

On my 2010, i have had the Jeep created insufficiency corrected by Motec, and Dynatrac, and will be correcting my wife's 2012 soon. With all of the aftermarket parts companies out there our JKU's can live on FOREVER.
There is no part you can't buy aftermarket.

Top Bottom