Winch for JKUR HR

Andy5160

Hooked
I have Smittybilt X2O got it before i knew anything about Jeep products. Just got it for a price tag and not bad reviews at the time. Mounted it on Maxims mounting plate with their centering plate and red fair lead for the synthetic rope.It works without any issues however if i were to do it again i would go with Warn. Also Maximus red fair lead started to peal and not that red anymore.It is been two years.
Also WARN runs rebate deal now until May 31, 2017 you can get up to $200 cash back.
Good Luck.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
top was Canyonlands N.P. the bottom was while in the Grand Escalante National Monument ... the bottom shot on the previous was coming down from Top of the World trail up in Moab ... got some Death Valley shots posted up in my pictures on here as well ..i don't get out as much as i might like when it comes to bigger trips but i am pretty much off somewhere every chance i get .. regardless of if it is only down into the National Forests a few hours south of me or heading off for a more robust trip

Resqnu

You will not be disappointed buying a Warn. I bought a Zeon 10s after ditching my Smittybilt x2o (remote failed after 0 uses). I believe warn still has a rebate offer going right now but not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks, Yes the rebate is still going on..$100 for Zeon. Do the warn winches ever go on sale or does anyone offer better pricing than msrp?

scull20

Thanks, Yes the rebate is still going on..$100 for Zeon. Do the warn winches ever go on sale or does anyone offer better pricing than msrp?

As far as I know their prices are restricted from going below what warn specifically allows. You used to be able to get a decent deal using a coupon code on zoro.com, but that method no longer works. The rebate is pretty much the only way.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug

Very few companies put them on much of a sale. Best bet is around Christmas. I know 4wd did a few months ago and I ended up paying 800.00 for my Zeon after rebate.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I must say the stock hardrock bumper sure looks good with a winch installed, the Zeon looks factory. For me I went with a warn after I had a quadratec winch for 4 years. No reason other than I wanted to upgrade and at the time I didnt have the money for a warn and the pricing was better this time around. I went with the M8000 which is more than enough for me. I would have loved a zeon but my older generation 1/4 pounder has limits with what fits. I have yet to use the winch but you cant beat a 100% USA winch for $575

Resqnu

I have Smittybilt X2O got it before i knew anything about Jeep products. Just got it for a price tag and not bad reviews at the time. Mounted it on Maxims mounting plate with their centering plate and red fair lead for the synthetic rope.It works without any issues however if i were to do it again i would go with Warn. Also Maximus red fair lead started to peal and not that red anymore.It is been two years.
Also WARN runs rebate deal now until May 31, 2017 you can get up to $200 cash back.
Good Luck.

Thanks for the info. The Warn is in my soon to be future, sooner than later now that I'm seeing they don't go on sale. Good info on the maximus red fairlead. I might just go with a prolink.

Resqnu

top was Canyonlands N.P. the bottom was while in the Grand Escalante National Monument ... the bottom shot on the previous was coming down from Top of the World trail up in Moab ... got some Death Valley shots posted up in my pictures on here as well ..i don't get out as much as i might like when it comes to bigger trips but i am pretty much off somewhere every chance i get .. regardless of if it is only down into the National Forests a few hours south of me or heading off for a more robust trip

Thank you....Places I hope to visit. I've lived in NC all my life (50 years) and bought my JKUR for the soul purchase of taking the family out west to see the beauty out there.

Resqnu

As far as I know their prices are restricted from going below what warn specifically allows. You used to be able to get a decent deal using a coupon code on zoro.com, but that method no longer works. The rebate is pretty much the only way.

Very few companies put them on much of a sale. Best bet is around Christmas. I know 4wd did a few months ago and I ended up paying 800.00 for my Zeon after rebate.

I look for a little while, but I'm not the patient one...lol I'm feeling the itch to get a warn soon

Resqnu

I must say the stock hardrock bumper sure looks good with a winch installed, the Zeon looks factory. For me I went with a warn after I had a quadratec winch for 4 years. No reason other than I wanted to upgrade and at the time I didnt have the money for a warn and the pricing was better this time around. I went with the M8000 which is more than enough for me. I would have loved a zeon but my older generation 1/4 pounder has limits with what fits. I have yet to use the winch but you cant beat a 100% USA winch for $575

I love the look of the Zeon and the Hard Rock bumper. Looks factory to me as well. The only issue I have read is not much space to see the line spooling in.

I've read lots of people love the m8000 though. Just wonder if it is enough for a JKUR fully loaded.

Resqnu

Well sales other than the rebates are more rare. So, you may not want to hold your breath, sort a speak. No matter what you won't regret buying one.

LOL....I'll definitely get before the rebates run out..
Wanted to gather info from you guys that actually use them before deciding on the one to purchase

WJCO

Meme King
Wow!..Awesome price. Not to offend anyone, are they a good seller? I haven't heard of them.

They sell a ton of stuff. Some Chinese shit, and some good products. It's hit or miss with them sometimes, but they're not scammers. They're owned by TAP.

USMC Wrangler

That's where mine came from.

Yep, mine too. It was a 12 days of Christmas sale or something like that. I had never seen it that discounted in the two years or so I was looking. So, yes, it's rare. Might at least jump in while their spring rebate is on. [emoji1303]

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Resqnu

Yep, mine too. It was a 12 days of Christmas sale or something like that. I had never seen it that discounted in the two years or so I was looking. So, yes, it's rare. Might at least jump in while their spring rebate is on. [emoji1303]

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

I'll pick one up before the rebates end. Just looking to see if there are any sales out there.

Tincup

Warn runs different rebates. I was able to get the warn industrial winch accessory kit rebate with my purchase of a warn winch. Plus tax free at the same time. Saved myself about $700.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom