Winch opinions?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That sucks that it died purdy much right out of the box...can you get it fixed under warranty or through the dealer you bought it from?

Even if he could or did, explain to me again how that would have helped on a run like your awesome day out on the rocks that you alone put together, led everyone through and saved with your trusty WARN winch? :crazyeyes:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I will weigh in since I don't believe I have yet on the winch option.

I have a Quadratec Q9000. It works well and hasn't let me down on the few times I have used it.

That being said if I was on the forum back a year and a half ago when I was deciding an knew what I know now I would have gotten a warn. Like Dkronik said, we don't hve the same terrain as the west coast crew but it's still better to have the best winch and never use it then have a cheap winch and have it fail on your first pull.

Sent from my iPhone

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will weigh in since I don't believe I have yet on the winch option.

I have a Quadratec Q9000. It works well and hasn't let me down on the few times I have used it.

That being said if I was on the forum back a year and a half ago when I was deciding an knew what I know now I would have gotten a warn. Like Dkronik said, we don't hve the same terrain as the west coast crew but it's still better to have the best winch and never use it then have a cheap winch and have it fail on your first pull.

It's funny because I always hear people saying how they don't want to get a lift only to find out that they should have just saved up and gotten something better or, I wish I would have known then what I know now so I wouldn't have wasted my money. But, when it comes to winches, all of a sudden, cheap Chinese crap is defended tooth and nail. Of course, I'm not saying that this is you as you are more like me - someone who had bought a cheap Chinese winch (yes, it's true) but then learned that maybe getting something better like a WARN would have been the smarter thing to do.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What....we're not talking about dirty girls dude....I thought we were looking a pictures of how bitchin Wayoflife's winch is.....hahaha

:cheesy: You're the one with the WARN 8274 that's "seen more pull time over the years then mine has been built" ;)
Funny how you're cool with your friends running cheap Chinese winches but when it come to your winch, you spare no expense... Of course, how could you be a hero unless you had a way to save everyone? :crazyeyes:

Well then thanks man! I'm on my way to sounding almost as cool as you ....sweet!

Like I said, you have my permission to pat yourself on the back some more :yup:

WOKNROX

:cheesy: You're the one with the WARN 8274 that's "seen more pull time over the years then mine has been built" ;)
Funny how you're cool with your friends running cheap Chinese winches but when it come to your winch, you spare no expense... Of course, how could you be a hero unless you had a way to save everyone? :crazyeyes:

Like I said, you have my permission to pat yourself on the back some more :yup:

I've come to the conclusion that your chasing your tail guy....why do you feel the need to explain the things I say?
I'm loving the use of all those smiley faces too..lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've come to the conclusion that your chasing your tail guy...

Like I said from the get go, you have it all figured out ;)

why do you feel the need to explain the things I say?

Funny, I thought I was just calling it like I see it. You just don't like what you hear.

I'm loving the use of all those smiley faces too..lol

Well then I'm glad that I've been using them :yup: :thumb: :clap2: :crazyeyes: :rock: :bleh: :brows: :standing wave:

munstie

Wow, that took forever :crazyeyes:

Well of course he would have used it wrong. I mean, who would know how to use a winch correctly unless they learned from the hero expert WOKNROX :thumb:

Didn't we cover this already with the online pamphlets. .;)

WOKNROX

Like I said from the get go, you have it all figured out ;)

Funny, I thought I was just calling it like I see it. You just don't like what you hear.

Well then I'm glad that I've been using them :yup: :thumb: :clap2: :crazyeyes: :rock: :bleh: :brows: :standing wave:

You've become nothing more then a puppet here..lol The more I yank your chain the more you respond...haha I'm just seeing how long I can keep you dancing. Your to simple minded for me....I'm bored with this now and we're way of topic so I'll let you go back to being the Web Wheeler Leader....I'm out..
Later smeave....

munstie

You've become nothing more then a puppet here..lol The more I yank your chain the more you respond...haha I'm just seeing how long I can keep you dancing. Your to simple minded for me....I'm bored with this now and we're way of topic so I'll let you go back to being the Web Wheeler Leader....I'm out..
Later smeave....

What's a smeave???:sly::mad::):eek::rolleyes::beer::confused::p;):thumbup::D:cool::thumbdown::(:banghead::eek::what::screwy:

Armydog

Later smeave....

Whomever you are, wow! Go fuck yourself... Jesus says you're a dick.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You've become nothing more then a puppet here..lol The more I yank your chain the more you respond.

Well, this is my forum. What's your excuse? :crazyeyes:

haha I'm just seeing how long I can keep you dancing.

Oh, I get it now, YOU are in control of me and only YOU can decide how long we keep at this. :cheesy:

Your to simple minded for me....

Sorry, not all of us can be as badass as you. :grayno:

I'm bored with this now and we're way of topic so I'll let you go back to being the Web Wheeler Leader....I'm out..
Later smeave....

Funny, you're still here :thinking:

Edit:
Untitled-1.jpg

Top Bottom