WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #2 - January 29-31

Grubbicon

Get the Yota going!!!

We are taking donations for it!! Id love to be in it. Realistically if we ordered the full hydro lockers gears and front hubs it could be moving by the end of the month.

EDIT: I guess I should say end of next month.

jkwebbie

We are taking donations for it!! Id love to be in it. Realistically if we ordered the full hydro lockers gears and front hubs it could be moving by the end of the month.

EDIT: I guess I should say end of next month.

What size tires are you running on it?

Grubbicon

Man that thing is nice! Are you going to leave the bed off of it or build a flat bed or something?

We gave the bed to my friend because he has a ghost floor in his lol. Once its all together we are going to wheel it and make sure everything is ok and then build a flatbed and switch it to propane and build an exo cage for it.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I'm going to plan on making it. If the advanced group is all black trails, I'll go with the intermediates. Coming from Columbus, Ohio.
Love Windrock!

thardy

Banned
I'm going to plan on making it. If the advanced group is all black trails, I'll go with the intermediates. Coming from Columbus, Ohio.
Love Windrock!

Here are the requirements that will be put forth for the actual End of Summer run. They won't be as strictly enforced for the Pre-Runs though so it will really be up to you. We will definitely be running a good bit of black trails with the Advanced group. Let me know what you're comfortable with and you can always adjust once there if you would like. I can also PM you the trails I am looking to run with each group so you can get an idea.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451603321.062804.jpg

Coop

Caught the Bug
Here are the requirements that will be put forth for the actual End of Summer run. They won't be as strictly enforced for the Pre-Runs though so it will really be up to you. We will definitely be running a good bit of black trails with the Advanced group. Let me know what you're comfortable with and you can always adjust once there if you would like. I can also PM you the trails I am looking to run with each group so you can get an idea.

View attachment 180213

I think I'll run with the intermediates. Last time down was very slick and every black required winching out. Don't mind that but makes for a long day. Looking forward to a fun run with lots of jeepers!

thardy

Banned
I think I'll run with the intermediates. Last time down was very slick and every black required winching out. Don't mind that but makes for a long day. Looking forward to a fun run with lots of jeepers!

Sounds good! Looking forward to meeting you.

jkwebbie

So since Friday is my birthday, who wants to be the lucky guy to bring a sawl saw and chop my front bumper for me? I'll even let you keep the end caps lol

thardy

Banned
Added a mark for me and MattMC that are for sure in on a cabin. Let me know who else is in so we can work things out.

Top Bottom