WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #2 - January 29-31

Count me in for the Advanced group and 2 spots in a cabin please. Just got my dana 44 front axles put in with. Sleeves, guss, truss, rcv chromoly axles, locker, and 4.56 gears so itll be the perfect time to take it out!

Count me in for the Advanced group and 2 spots in a cabin please. Just got my dana 44 front axles put in with. Sleeves, guss, truss, rcv chromoly axles, locker, and 4.56 gears so itll be the perfect time to take it out!

I've got you on the list. I'll keep you posted on the cabin situation.

Maybe. If we can only come one one day? Probably intermediate or advanced

Welcome to Wayalife! Why don't you stop by the Give Us a Wave section and introduce yourself!

You're more than welcome to join for only one day. As of now, the plan is to hit the trails on Friday a little after lunch and then we will be out all day Saturday. What are the specs on your rig?

Whats Sat run looking like? What time are you guys hitting the trails? I might be able to swing it, as long as i get my new coils and shocks installed before then. My front drive shaft is finally fixed and new tires are on!

Whats Sat run looking like? What time are you guys hitting the trails? I might be able to swing it, as long as i get my new coils and shocks installed before then. My front drive shaft is finally fixed and new tires are on!

As of now, my plans are to hit the trails around 8:30-9 and ride pretty much all day.

Top Bottom