WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #2 - January 29-31

I'll see what I can do. I do want to see your jeep on 37s!!!

BUT I have to go out of town the week after and I'd feel guilty taking that much time off work...

Haha well I'll be there!!! And you gotta run the hard group!

Just take the time off! Its just work lol

Put me down for a maybe for advanced.
I'm 99.9% sure I'll be able to be there but I have school and need to make sure the SAT is Saturday the 23rd not Saturday the 30th.
I'll be able to find out this week.

As of now, my plans are to hit the trails around 8:30-9 and ride pretty much all day.

Cool, sounds good. My shocks are coming in today, and my coils tomorrow. i'll be doing the install next week sometime so i should be good to go!

Haha well I'll be there!!! And you gotta run the hard group!

Just take the time off! Its just work lol

Exactly! The work will be there when you get back!

Put me down for a maybe for advanced.
I'm 99.9% sure I'll be able to be there but I have school and need to make sure the SAT is Saturday the 23rd not Saturday the 30th.
I'll be able to find out this week.

Got you down.

Cool, sounds good. My shocks are coming in today, and my coils tomorrow. i'll be doing the install next week sometime so i should be good to go!

Sounds good. Got you on the maybe list for now.

You can put me down for sat and sunday run with the Intermediate/Scenic Group . look foward to it just let me know where to be and time sat morning Thanks . Gary

You can put me down for sat and sunday run with the Intermediate/Scenic Group . look foward to it just let me know where to be and time sat morning Thanks . Gary

I'm a solid maybe for the scenic group, have to get a pass from the warden first.

I've got you both on the list. In regards to Sunday, we'll see how everyone is feeling Saturday evening. If folks want to run Sunday, it'll probably be an easier scenic type run.

Shouldnt be bad. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Cool, thanks. The hardest part is going to be adjusting the long arm down, iv'e had it on there for quite sometime now so i have to take a wire brush to the threads to clean them up.

I don't see beer. You need beer or the install will go to hell. Matt and Trevor can back me up on this lol

Haha! Doing the install at my work, so i doubt i'll be able to drink a beer. I wish! Working on jeeps and sippin on a cold one goes hand and hand!

Haha! Doing the install at my work, so i doubt i'll be able to drink a beer. I wish! Working on jeeps and sippin on a cold one goes hand and hand!

Hide it in a cup. Boom! Problem solved lol. Haha it is true! I usually run to the local parts store or something to get something I need for an install and there's a Lowe's foods right next to it. So I get to stop in there and get a few beers too haha.

True statement. Thats the only thing that saved some of my projects from complete failure. Lol

Haha I'm with you on that one. I think its the only thing that keeps me from setting my Jeep on fire and rolling it down a hill when I try and do stuff to it lol

Top Bottom