WJCO's Build Thread, 1999 WJ

WJCO

Meme King
Nice pics! Looks like a great place to explore. [emoji1303]

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Cool pictures and the jeeps looking great![emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The jeep look awesome! Great pics.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice shots [emoji1303]

Great shots .... the wife and I want to make a trip out there to explore looks amazing

Nice pictures! Good to see you getting out!

Thanks.

I recognize that church :) Never gone in though. You?

Many times. Since the flood though, they're constantly working around it. Openings are pretty sporadic. It was closed today.

Brute

Hooked
I've only seen moose in the wild twice in my life...the 1st time I was 12 fishing with my dad & his friend in a canoe in Nova Scotia; a cow along the side of the river we were fishing. The 2nd time was last summer in Wyoming...a bull & cow standing in a stream near a back road...I was so excited I pulled the Jeep over to show my two daughters; all they cared about was that there was no cell reception...it happened at sunset, and I stayed until I couldn't see anymore...my daughters are numbskulls...

GraniteCrystal

I've only seen moose in the wild twice in my life...the 1st time I was 12 fishing with my dad & his friend in a canoe in Nova Scotia; a cow along the side of the river we were fishing. The 2nd time was last summer in Wyoming...a bull & cow standing in a stream near a back road...I was so excited I pulled the Jeep over to show my two daughters; all they cared about was that there was no cell reception...it happened at sunset, and I stayed until I couldn't see anymore...my daughters are numbskulls...

Bahaha. Awesome story.

WJCO

Meme King

There's several areas up here where you're almost guaranteed to see one. Seems like even more in the last couple of years.

WJCO

Meme King
Looks good man. I hope to start building my wj once it is removed from dd duty. You may daily yours, but once i get on one the driveability seems to go out the window.

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. Ours is just a trail rig. We don't drive it much at all. If you do decide to start modding it, keep it at a 3 inch lift on short arms or do a 4-6 longarm kit. It would definitely be a better road vehicle if I had gone longarm.

holliewood61

When i do it, it will be all out. It will be a family trail rig. There are 4 of us and only 2 seats in my cj. I'm not looking to go too stupid. 35's, possibly 37's. Long arms, 4 link rear, and some upgraded axles. I want to keep the luxuries of the grand though. Leather, power everything, good tunes, and whatnot. Just a capable, comfortable family wheeler.

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mo0s3

Ok. So I'll start a build thread. This will start out as an 'already built' thread as most of the work is done already. Rather than caption each photo, I'll add a bunch of text here to begin with. Did a Zone 4" short arm lift, BFG MTs 255/75R17, roof rack, rough country winch mount, with Warn Zeon 8s, customized a generic grill guard to go around the winch mount, added Warn lights, DIY tire carrier with high lift mount, OME steering stabilizer in a beginner's attempt to fix DW (which I just now found was a seized axle side track bar bolt that never torqued down right, see the shiny bolt in the picture), Off road armor sliders (Built here in CO), DIY air intake (I did not want to run an open filter on the Jeep, but had to modify air system due to relocating washer bottle) The WJ washer bottles are in front of the LF tire, stupid design. Herculiner interior, isimple MP3 aux input with USB charging port, Full LED interior, new rear tail lights with 1500 lumen(claimed) reverse lights, buttload of tools in my spare tire well now that tire is outside vehicle, Custom Jeep logo'd 3rd brake light decal, And of course the WAYALIFE fender decals. I think that's all for now.

View attachment 168376 View attachment 168387 View attachment 168388 View attachment 168389 View attachment 168390 View attachment 168391 View attachment 168392 View attachment 168393 View attachment 168394 View attachment 168386 View attachment 168385 View attachment 168377 View attachment 168378 View attachment 168379 View attachment 168380 View attachment 168381 View attachment 168382 View attachment 168383 View attachment 168384 View attachment 168395

Holy crap how did i miss this thread!!!!!!! Great job bud !!!

Top Bottom