WORK IN PROGRESS - WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience

JAGS

Hooked
LOL!! Actually, 1 day of work typically = 1 minute of video for us. I guess we suck at this stuff :crazyeyes: :D

Clearly don't know what your doing. :grayno:;) 1=1 is about industry standard for vids and commercials. I don't film or edit much, but have managed many shoots for hospital/healthcare vids.

David1tontj

Clearly don't know what your doing. :grayno:;) 1=1 is about industry standard for vids and commercials. I don't film or edit much, but have managed many shoots for hospital/healthcare vids.

That must mean that the wayalife videos are 8-12 times better!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

bnatt78

Can't wait! To see the finish of it. This is one of the things that have helped me decide to help me build my Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailBear

LOL!! Actually, 1 day of work typically = 1 minute of video for us. I guess we suck at this stuff :crazyeyes: :D

Heck no! You two do it right the first time, rather then rush the task at hand, and we thank you for it. By far the best jeeping videos.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

This is an awesome thread to start, thank you. I am slowly starting to mess with filming the runs I go on and try to make interesting videos out of them. I work up to 90 hours a week though so it takes me just short of forever. Looking forward to seeing how you go about piecing it together!

ttfhell

Not sure what the delay is. I can post a video from my phone in like ten seconds;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
This is an awesome thread to start, thank you. I am slowly starting to mess with filming the runs I go on and try to make interesting videos out of them. I work up to 90 hours a week though so it takes me just short of forever. Looking forward to seeing how you go about piecing it together!

90 hours of roughnecking per week?

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

90 hours of roughnecking per week?

Up to it, yup. I'm on a work over crew and we are kept working with platform maintenance and cleaning at the minimum. With wells down and right now we got a new mast we just put up, a lot of rig overhauling of old junk, long days/weeks. Just depends. My pay is pretty below industry standard, I should look for something else, but...I haven't yet. I guess I enjoy struggling to get by in SoCal.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Up to it, yup. I'm on a work over crew and we are kept working with platform maintenance and cleaning at the minimum. With wells down and right now we got a new mast we just put up, a lot of rig overhauling of old junk, long days/weeks. Just depends. My pay is pretty below industry standard, I should look for something else, but...I haven't yet. I guess I enjoy struggling to get by in SoCal.

You should be able to live off the overtime alone. Even if you make 10 dollars and hour you overtime check would more then enough.

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Dang it! I didn't want to know until it was done. Now ill be thinking about this all week.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
A little over 2 min done! The JKX video is no longer an empty timeline :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379989626.958063.jpg

Top Bottom